[1.4] Hatti's Modlist, Home of QualityBuilder (Updated 23.10.2022)

Started by Hatti, December 26, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love

Quote from: Hatti on May 20, 2017, 06:59:12 PM
Quote from: Love on May 18, 2017, 12:37:32 AM
Quality Builder for A17 has a blueprint bug. Whenever you deconstruct a wall, it will immediately create a 'replacement' blueprint and try to rebuild what you just deconstructed.

Can you please confirm if its still like this? I cant reproduce it at this time with current build (1543). Do you have any other mods enabled?

At the time I tested, it was with only QualityBuilder enabled. Walls were marked for quality build for some reason.

Does not seem to be happening anymore. Very mysterious.

faltonico

Very rarely with the A16 version of QualityBuilder, when you manually set to deconstruct a piece of furniture after you reached the desired quality (eg want to get rid of regular beds to upgrade to royal), the blueprint and designator to build it again appears on it yet again.
It has happened very rarely, and it has no associated errors whenever it happens, so i never bother you reporting it till now. It might be related to what is happening to Love.

SihvMan

Quote from: Hatti on May 02, 2017, 07:08:51 PM
Some mods are already available for the A17 development branch! have fun

Yay QualityBuilder!

Love

Question on Cleaning Area, why is it no matter what you pick the icon has an X over it?

Love

Okay, so that blueprint bug I was talking about before? It's happening again. No build changes, no changes in what mods I'm using...

It only seems to affect walls that spawned on the map, not walls I built.

Edit: There's a mod conflict somewhere, it seems. Now I gotta spend half an hour turning mods off and on figurin this out...

Awe

Hatti

Big thanks for pinpointing the bug! really saves time. I will take a look into the mod and see if i can make it compatible.

Quote from: Love on May 21, 2017, 02:47:21 PM
Question on Cleaning Area, why is it no matter what you pick the icon has an X over it?

This is because i looked into existing code how the icons are made up. There is another button type without the red x ( like in NVA mod ) which i will use too for the A17 release version of cleaning area

Quote from: faltonico on May 20, 2017, 09:47:19 PM
Very rarely with the A16 version of QualityBuilder, when you manually set to deconstruct a piece of furniture after you reached the desired quality (eg want to get rid of regular beds to upgrade to royal),...

I can imagine how this can be done.. If you place a blueprint with quality and put some materials in it so the frame is placed. If you save the game and reload, it might can happen.. just a guess cause this was a scenario which caused huge bugs in the development progress

Awe

Seems like bug in Quality Builder. Portion of materials delivered to last blueprint just dropped to floor instead of placing into frame. Floors, walls, buildings - doesnt matter. For example - pawn carry 45 bricks to 9 wall blueprints. With first 8 wall frames all ok - frames created, bricks placed into, but at last blueprint frame only created and bricks just dropped to the ground.

Hatti

Quote from: Awe on May 24, 2017, 08:39:45 AM
Seems like bug in Quality Builder. Portion of materials delivered to last blueprint just dropped to floor instead of placing into frame. Floors, walls, buildings - doesnt matter. For example - pawn carry 45 bricks to 9 wall blueprints. With first 8 wall frames all ok - frames created, bricks placed into, but at last blueprint frame only created and bricks just dropped to the ground.

Thanks for reporting! Its fixed in version 0.17.3

All other mods got updated to A17 release version too! Have fun

Love

Was the conflict with Smooth Stone Walls addressed?

Awe

Hatti

InsKill

Pichu0102