[1.4] Hatti's Modlist, Home of QualityBuilder (Updated 23.10.2022)

Started by Hatti, December 26, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TryB4Buy

lux3y

Is it possible to let Quality Surgeon mod ignore Scythers, nobody (except my main doc) does the operational tasks on them to remove the blades and shut them down, unless i disable this mod then all my wanderer guys go in and do the job, i don't understand why this mod is doing that, the surgery stuff that it does is nice, just wish it would fully ignore scythers tho because if i don't manually prioritize it my doc never gets around to doing that (as it seems a low priority task) or i have to keep disabling the mod when i get a big scyther raid. It also seems to be part of the "wardening" skill i noticed wich i find even more confusing. Hope u can sort that minor issue out.

SpaceDorf

since removing scyther blades has a chance of failure, I would prefer if my best worker could do it. Though the checked skill is crafting.

What I would really prefer is a way to haul/rescue downed Mechanoids to my base,
so the Operator doesn't need to walk across the map several times.
Also this way I could remove the blades under a roof and not have them lying in the rain for a week.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 12, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
since removing scyther blades has a chance of failure, I would prefer if my best worker could do it. Though the checked skill is crafting.

What I would really prefer is a way to haul/rescue downed Mechanoids to my base,
Also this way I could remove the blades under a roof and not have them lying in the rain for a week.

Agree completely. Always thought it was a bit silly having to watch your pawn have to go all the way across the map to perform the operation. Let's bring the downed scythers back to our high tech, CLEAN laboratory to remove those blades!

BlackSmokeDMax

Wonder if allowing "rescuing" them could be the way to do this. Rescue them to a new "live mech spot", then go ahead and do the operations.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 12, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Wonder if allowing "rescuing" them could be the way to do this. Rescue them to a new "live mech spot", then go ahead and do the operations.

Oh you mean my corpse freezer, attached to the meat locker freezer and autopsy/organ harvesting/bionics recovery room? :P But yes, I would like to bring them to there, and perform the operation at base.

Ruisuki

for allow deadman apparel im not seeing it as a filter in my stockpile. Should it go before or after Killface's storage search agency in the modlist? Ive added it very low but dont see it

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Ruisuki on February 13, 2018, 12:18:55 AM
for allow deadman apparel im not seeing it as a filter in my stockpile. Should it go before or after Killface's storage search agency in the modlist? Ive added it very low but dont see it

I put it before storage search and it works without any issues. You didn't accidentally grab Hatti's mod that removes deadman's did you?

Ruisuki

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on February 13, 2018, 04:45:53 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on February 13, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

I put it before storage search and it works without any issues. You didn't accidentally grab Hatti's mod that removes deadman's did you?
no i didnt get deadmansapparel only allowdeadman mod from here. Ill try moving it above storage search agency

Skafsgaard

Hi Hatti!
I've been enjoying a bunch of your mods. Excellent work. :)

Sadly, I've run into quite a huge bug, that seems to be caused by your CleaningArea - I can't say if it's a compatibility issue or not, however.

So, the bug:
Suddenly, when my pawns go into my hospital, or are right outside of it, they'll stop doing anything. Their current activity is just set to "Standing". Every second or so, they'll kind of "bump", like try to move to a new tile, but then just stop in place. When they bump, it says for a split second their current activity is "Cleaning dirt". This only seems to happen in or near my hospital. The only way I can get them out is to draft them and move them some distance away from my hospital, or manually assign them a task with the right click menu.

I couldn't load my save without your mod when I tried, but if I drafted them all, quit, disabled the mod and then loaded my save again, I was able to load without your mod. I'm sad to see it go, however.

This is my log file: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/dc1bbb8d33f27066d7175d36d0d73243

I believe it has to do with this error in the log, that you'll see many multiples of, and the log is just from a game I had loaded for a few seconds:
Amanda started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_18388079)) , (Clean (Job_18388081)) , (Clean (Job_18388082)) , (Clean (Job_18388083)) , (Clean (Job_18388084)) , (Clean (Job_18388085)) , (Clean (Job_18388086)) , (Clean (Job_18388087)) , (Clean (Job_18388088)) , and (Clean (Job_18388089)) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=Clean, curDriver=CleaningArea.JobDriver_CleanFilth_CleaningArea

I've since started another colony, and figured I'd give the mod another go. I've just run into the exact same issue now. Here's the logfile for that game: https://git.io/vpYKY
This time it didn't happen in or near my hospital, but rather just a normal bedroom.

I hope you might be able to fix it, as I really find your mod very useful! :)

Kori

Could be an incompatible mod like Prison Labor.

Skafsgaard

I don't have Prison Labor installed. You can check my modlist in the log. I don't believe there should be any conflicts, but what do I know. There's none that I could imagine would conflict, and I've been careful to read mod descriptions, taking note of any compatibility issues they might have listed.

Thanks, though. :)

Arky

I knew that some people have same problem ! Very thanks !

Hatti

Updated qualitybuilder for 1.0! More mods will follow

tonsrd

Quote from: Hatti on June 18, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Updated qualitybuilder for 1.0! More mods will follow

did trade spot in b18 change ?> I remember in 16-17 where friendlies would gather on my trade spot ( by only have one trade spot on the map at one time it meant I could move my re-inforcements around )

in b18 im not able to do this-im using harder factions so friendlies are needed more is it possible for b18-1.0 to make friendless move to trade spot in next patch of mod ??