Craft Neutroamine/Luciferium?

Started by Limdood, December 26, 2016, 08:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limdood

I imagine there isn't, but checking in here just in case.

Is there any way to craft either neutroamine or luciferium in game?  If not, does anyone know if there are currently any mods that add that ability? 

the craftable drugs seem terribly useless, with the possible exception of the very occasional smokeleaf or beer. 

I'd love a way, no matter the length of the production chain, to be able to self-make penoxycyline, medkits, and luciferium.

Dukkha

Nope, gotta buy them.

Also, there are no useless drugs. Just gotta know when to use them.
Losing is fun!

LordMunchkin

There's two mods that allow you to do just that.

ChJees

Go-Juice on elephants is awesome. Can tank an immense amount of damage.

mumblemumble

I always thought luciferium was so insanely advanced one would need a glitterworld class society to even try and produce.

I mean, firearms, armor, electronics, ect..I could see them produced by a small colony, but precise blood borne nanobots?

That would take a facility the size of an entire colony just to manufacture I imagine.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Thyme

Chemicals and Neutroamine lets you drain Neutroglycerin from Boomalopes/Boomrates which can be refined into Neutroamine.

edit: It's not A16 yet. I don't think anything Boomalope/-rat specific has changed, might work with A16.
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

tonsrd