0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

ridjack

Quote from: wwWraith on May 05, 2020, 08:20:20 AM
DanielCoffey, if I understand you right, you can try Numbers. It's highly customizable and can be used alongside Moody.

Does the 1.0 version work in 1.1? I couldn't find a 1.1 version, and your link is broken.

wwWraith

Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

DanielCoffey

Thank you for the suggestion but Moody is what I am really looking for. I just wondered if there was a way to get it on the bottom toolbar.
Caselabs S8 : Intel 7700K 5.0GHz 1.30V / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS 780 Ti 3Gb 1274 boost, 7800 mem / Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX860I / APC SMT1000I / Linux Mint 18.1 64-bit

wwWraith

You can configure Numbers so that it'll be like Moody, but in that bottom toolbar. If that's not what you meant, probably the answer is no (at least currently), but try to explain your suggestion more then.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

GiantSpaceHamster

v2.5.4 released

This fixes an issue with the need/mood threshold lines in the summary view in some cases.

GiantSpaceHamster

2.5.5 release with the following fix:

Fix colonist default order not updating to match colonist bar reordering

letmegitdat

Moody is an amazing mod, but for larger colonies, it takes up a huge amount of real estate. Has there been any discussion/consideration for making it an external window for us multi-monitor folk? it would also allow one single hud instead of tabs/toggles.

GiantSpaceHamster

You could try out "tiny mode". Check out the hotkeys to set one for toggling on and off.

New development isn't happening for Moody right now. Just bug fixes as necessary.

Quote from: letmegitdat on March 23, 2021, 05:13:25 PM
Moody is an amazing mod, but for larger colonies, it takes up a huge amount of real estate. Has there been any discussion/consideration for making it an external window for us multi-monitor folk? it would also allow one single hud instead of tabs/toggles.

GiantSpaceHamster

Moody v2.5.6 released with support for RimWorld 1.3. Please let me know of any issues, especially since this has not been tested with Ideology.

See first post for download link.

RyTie

Hello, I have tried to install Moody 2.5.6 and whenever I am viewing the opening page of the mod window it makes all other dialog windows show up as just grey windows. I've seen others post of similar issues on other forums, everything seems to work as designed otherwise. If you have any advice please let me know

Edit: These grey windows seem to appear anywhere that you're supposed to see your Colonist names. The names do not show up, and all the windows turn grey

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: RyTie on July 30, 2021, 09:47:55 PM
Hello, I have tried to install Moody 2.5.6 and whenever I am viewing the opening page of the mod window it makes all other dialog windows show up as just grey windows. I've seen others post of similar issues on other forums, everything seems to work as designed otherwise. If you have any advice please let me know

Edit: These grey windows seem to appear anywhere that you're supposed to see your Colonist names. The names do not show up, and all the windows turn grey

I am unable to reproduce this issue locally. Can you try deleting Moody and re-downloading 2.5.6 to see if it resolves the error?

Also, for general awareness, I only track this thread and the Steam workshop page for posts related to issues with Moody. If there are discussions elsewhere, I am not aware of them.

RyTie

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on July 31, 2021, 04:56:32 PM
Quote from: RyTie on July 30, 2021, 09:47:55 PM

I am unable to reproduce this issue locally. Can you try deleting Moody and re-downloading 2.5.6 to see if it resolves the error?

Also, for general awareness, I only track this thread and the Steam workshop page for posts related to issues with Moody. If there are discussions elsewhere, I am not aware of them.
Hello,

I have tried deleting all install files, and all config files for the game excluding saves, deleting all other mods, starting a new game, running the program as admin, fresh install from a fresh download of moody, ONLY activating moody, and i'm still getting this same issue. Is there a place that might be holding onto some stale files I missed or something?

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: RyTie on July 31, 2021, 05:39:45 PM
Hello,

I have tried deleting all install files, and all config files for the game excluding saves, deleting all other mods, starting a new game, running the program as admin, fresh install from a fresh download of moody, ONLY activating moody, and i'm still getting this same issue. Is there a place that might be holding onto some stale files I missed or something?

Just to clarify, you re-downloaded Moody? Or did you unzip an existing download from earlier?

Is there an error in the debug window you can share? The debug window has a button to copy the text.

RyTie

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on July 31, 2021, 05:55:23 PM
Quote from: RyTie on July 31, 2021, 05:39:45 PM
Hello,

Just to clarify, you re-downloaded Moody? Or did you unzip an existing download from earlier?

Is there an error in the debug window you can share? The debug window has a button to copy the text.

I redownloaded Moody, as well as reinstalled the game.

Below shows log

RimWorld 1.3.3066 rev1166
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Message (string)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber ()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit ()
Verse.Root:Start ()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start ()

[HugsLib] version 9.0.0
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Message (string,object[])
HugsLib.HugsLibController:InitializeController ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitialize ()
HugsLib.Core.HugsLibMod:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[])
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[],System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Moody settings loaded
Moody.Settings:ExposeData ()
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode<Moody.Settings> (System.Xml.XmlNode,object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:Look<Moody.Settings> (Moody.Settings&,bool,string,object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:Look<Moody.Settings> (Moody.Settings&,string,object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:ReadModSettings<Moody.Settings> (string,string)
Verse.Mod:GetSettings<Moody.Settings> ()
Moody.Moody:.ctor (Verse.ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[])
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:DoInvoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.RuntimeType:CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[],System.Threading.StackCrawlMark&)
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo,object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance (System.Type,object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)

Key binding conflict: MainTab_History and NextPawnMode are both bound to F9.
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheckOn (Verse.KeyBindingDef,Verse.KeyPrefs/BindingSlot)
Verse.KeyPrefsData:ErrorCheck ()
Verse.KeyPrefs:Init ()

Initializing new game with mods:
  - brrainz.harmony
  - Ludeon.RimWorld
  - Ludeon.RimWorld.Ideology
  - Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty
  - Fluffy.ModManager
  - UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib
  - GiantSpaceHamster.Moody
Verse.Game:InitNewGame ()
Verse.Root_Play/<>c:<Start>b__1_2 ()

Exception filling window for Moody.MoodyWindow: System.MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.RenderTexture RimWorld.PortraitsCache.Get(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector2,Verse.Rot4,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
  at Moody.Table.Cell`1[T].Draw (UnityEngine.Rect cellRegion, Moody.Table.Row row) [0x00035] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.DrawCell (Moody.Table.Cell cell, UnityEngine.Rect cellRegion, Moody.Table.Row row) [0x00047] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.DrawRow (Moody.Table.Row row, UnityEngine.Rect rowRegion) [0x000d9] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.Draw (UnityEngine.Rect contentRegion) [0x001e4] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Views.SummaryView.Draw (UnityEngine.Rect contentRect) [0x00084] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Views.MoodyView.DrawDashboard (UnityEngine.Rect region) [0x00008] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.MoodyWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect canvas) [0x000c5] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.MoodyWindow+<>c__DisplayClass73_0.<WindowOnGuiBase>b__0 (System.Int32 x) [0x00230] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Moody.MoodyWindow/<>c__DisplayClass73_0:<WindowOnGuiBase>b__0 (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Word wrap was false at end of frame.
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)
Verse.Text:StartOfOnGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.UIRoot:Verse.UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.UIRoot)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.Root)

Alignment was MiddleLeft at end of frame.
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)
Verse.Text:StartOfOnGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.UIRoot:Verse.UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.UIRoot)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.Root)

Exception filling window for Moody.MoodyWindow: System.MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.RenderTexture RimWorld.PortraitsCache.Get(Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector2,Verse.Rot4,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
  at Moody.Table.Cell`1[T].Draw (UnityEngine.Rect cellRegion, Moody.Table.Row row) [0x00035] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.DrawCell (Moody.Table.Cell cell, UnityEngine.Rect cellRegion, Moody.Table.Row row) [0x00047] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.DrawRow (Moody.Table.Row row, UnityEngine.Rect rowRegion) [0x000d9] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.Draw (UnityEngine.Rect contentRegion) [0x001e4] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Views.SummaryView.Draw (UnityEngine.Rect contentRect) [0x00084] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.Views.MoodyView.DrawDashboard (UnityEngine.Rect region) [0x00008] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.MoodyWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect canvas) [0x000c5] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
  at Moody.MoodyWindow+<>c__DisplayClass73_0.<WindowOnGuiBase>b__0 (System.Int32 x) [0x00230] in <096daa9333044572aff2d8223acc7f91>:0
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Reached max messages limit. Stopping logging to avoid spam.
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
Verse.Log:Notify_MessageReceivedThreadedInternal (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType)
UnityEngine.Application:CallLogCallback (string,string,UnityEngine.LogType,bool)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: RyTie on July 31, 2021, 06:13:41 PM
RimWorld 1.3.3066 rev1166

The first part of your log shows your RimWorld install is outdated. I suggest getting the latest. That version in particular, 3066, looks vaguely familiar and may have been the version I saw a compatibility issue with (but I can't be sure offhand).

Moody 2.5.6 was built with RimWorld 1.3.7871, so try to get at least that version or later and let me know if that works.