[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

asquirrel

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on December 27, 2016, 07:15:26 PM
Quote from: asquirrel on December 27, 2016, 05:34:36 PM
Great GiantSpaceHamster! Would it be possible to include an icon to see what type of weapon the pawn is holding?  I remember KFbar (something like that) and you could zoom in the hud at the top.  When you did that you see the pawn plus their weapon.  Either way, your mod is an AMAZING piece of work!

Thanks man!  I'll keep my eyes out for the next update!! :)

Displaying the currently equipped weapon is on the short list for the next major version. I'm not sure which view to put it in at the moment. My current thoughts are to either add it to the skills view or make a new Equipment view.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Ubiquitous on December 29, 2016, 05:34:25 AM
Looks like this'll help the micromanagement. Sounds useful I'll give it a spin and see where this mod progresses

Ahh I've hit a bug. Mod worked fine at first and I added some more mods and now:
<image removed due to size>

Caravan Spots+Quality Builder https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28678.0 is causing the issue I just tested. Also the issue is not resolved when the mod is removed. all icons have disappeared but if you click at the correct location the buttons still work. Just the UI is messed up. Restarting the game will fix the broken UI upon removal of the other mid

Did you make sure you restart Rimworld after changing which mods were enabled? Failing to do so will cause the missing icons you reported. Always restart Rimworld when you change which mods you have enabled. If you have restarted and the issue still occurs, try disabling all other mods, restart Rimworld again, and then see if the issue persists.

Ubiquitous

I'll enable the other mods and restart rimworld. I'll report back if there is actually an incompatability. thanks.

etoire

I've unfortunately had to uninstall this mod. I think there's an incompatibility with one of the other mods i'm running, but it's been making it so my game black screens when i try to exit to menu or OS in a permadeath scenario.

Of course, I do run a lot of mods, so it could just be the inevitable conflict of mods, if it helps, this is what I'm running. I suspect it's one of the other UI mods that's clashing with it? No error logs, because black screen.

ACEnhancedCrafting
AllowTool
Autoclose Event Notifications
Autoflicker
Better Pathfinding
Bulk Meals A16
Campfire2
Cooks Can Refuel
Core
DeadMansClothing
DoIT
EdBPrepareCarefully
EPEO - HC 1.21
Floor Equality
Hand Me That Brick
High Caliber
HugsLib
ImTheWorkerNew
Infused
Kitchen-Counter-Master
kNumbers
Less-Rebuff
LT_DoorMat
MadSkillsA16
MapReroll
MineItAll
Miniaturisation
MiningShaft
MiningShaft-StoneAddon
Misc_Core
Misc_TrainingFacility
More Vanilla Turrets
Natural Surgery
OmniLocator
QualityBuilder
realisticbeds
RecolorStockpileA16
Recycle
Refactored Work Priorities
RW_MedicalInfo
sd_roundtable
Smokepit-master
StackXXL
TechAdvancing
TradingSpotA16
Where Is Rich Soil

BlackSmokeDMax

Just wanted to say thanks for this mod, finally got around to testing it today, and everything looks and works great! I'd even be tempted to turn off the in-game colonist bar if that wasn't easier to use for drafting people via box-dragging.

If anyone is interested, these are the mods I am using, and the order I have them installed:

core
hugslib
area unlocker
epoe
de surgeries
a dog said
feed the colonists
more trade ships
quality builder
where is rich soil
recycle
fluffy breakdowns
storage search a16
miniaturisation
enchanced crafting
Refactored Work Priorities
worktabs
Moody
rt fuse
research list

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: etoire on December 30, 2016, 01:40:30 PM
I've unfortunately had to uninstall this mod. I think there's an incompatibility with one of the other mods i'm running, but it's been making it so my game black screens when i try to exit to menu or OS in a permadeath scenario.

Of course, I do run a lot of mods, so it could just be the inevitable conflict of mods, if it helps, this is what I'm running. I suspect it's one of the other UI mods that's clashing with it? No error logs, because black screen.

I recommend checking the log file on your file system to see if there are any errors there. I'm at not at home so I don't know the path offhand. If you find the log file, I can take a quick look to see if it provides any useful data.

Other than that, if you're willing to do some trial-and-error to determine which other mod is causing the compatibility issue, I'd be willing to load it up and take a look.

Adenia

I received the Journey Destination event, went to world view, and got to see the global world temperature! No, not really, but the temperature gauge bar projected itself globally, which I found as some interesting environmental political commentary, methinks it's a graphical glitch. https://s27.postimg.org/9ua1ske6r/Temperature_bar_on_the_global_level.jpg

Not a huge deal, clicking the minimize moody box on the world view makes it disappear. It's an overlay of all of my colonists temperatures.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Adenia on January 01, 2017, 11:30:50 AM
I received the Journey Destination event, went to world view, and got to see the global world temperature! No, not really, but the temperature gauge bar projected itself globally, which I found as some interesting environmental political commentary, methinks it's a graphical glitch. https://s27.postimg.org/9ua1ske6r/Temperature_bar_on_the_global_level.jpg

Not a huge deal, clicking the minimize moody box on the world view makes it disappear. It's an overlay of all of my colonists temperatures.

Hah, that's actually pretty funny. I'll mark it down to look into it at some point. Probably a low priority for now. If you can provide consistent steps to reproduce the issue in a new game I'll bump it up on the bug list.

GiantSpaceHamster

Moody Updated to v0.1.2. Steam update should be live as well. Performance improvements. See first post for details.

Adenia

Hey, thanks! I made sure to unload all my old mods and get your newest version on Steam with a new install of the game just to make sure it's the cleanest possible. Still does the same graphic issue. Just switching tabs in the moody box (to anything except temp) or minimizing the box removes the graphic on the worldview. So I agree, not imperative, but still a bit of a shock the first time you see it.

https://s29.postimg.org/9a8hal20n/Temperature_bar_on_the_global_level_New_Game_1.jpg
https://s27.postimg.org/du3kajssj/Temperature_bar_on_the_global_level_New_Game_2.jpg

Here's the game save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/75mne60grjfds7t/Moody%20Climate%20Change.rws?dl=0

Steps to recreate: As soon as you load into the map or any time after -> adjust moody tab to temperature bar view -> Click on World

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on January 01, 2017, 07:55:03 PM
Moody Updated to v0.1.2. Steam update should be live as well. Performance improvements. See first post for details.

My guess is you will let us know if an update requires a new game, so for the most part, just delete the old version folder and throw the new version in?

edit: Also, looks like you didn't modify the text near the download links, still says 0.1.1 from 2016/12/28 as current version even though the link leads to the newer version.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 03, 2017, 12:16:40 PM
Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on January 01, 2017, 07:55:03 PM

My guess is you will let us know if an update requires a new game, so for the most part, just delete the old version folder and throw the new version in?

edit: Also, looks like you didn't modify the text near the download links, still says 0.1.1 from 2016/12/28 as current version even though the link leads to the newer version.

Yes, I forgot to update the text by the download link. Thanks for the heads-up.

You should not need a new game to update Moody (now or in the future). If that changes I will put a big notice up. You should also be able to enable/disable Moody without starting a new game, just remember to restart Rimworld after changing what mods you have enabled.

Helixien

Let me say that this may be one of the most useful mods I have downloaded so far! Its right there after colony manager. Damn nice work! Keep it up!

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Helixien on January 03, 2017, 02:57:55 PM
Let me say that this may be one of the most useful mods I have downloaded so far! Its right there after colony manager. Damn nice work! Keep it up!

After Colony Manager?! Colonist GiantSpaceHamster has gone into a berzerker rage!

Just kidding, glad you like it =) All of Fluffy's mods are great.

kotler

1. Also have temperature-bar glitch on world map.
2. and spamming exceptions when: (1) attack other colony and (2) switch Moody to Job tab.
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Exception filling window for Moody.Window_Moody: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Moody.Views.JobView.createRow (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Views.JobView.drawDashboard (Rect contentRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Window_Moody.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey292.<>m__1A0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It's on Vanila_a16, mods only are
Core
Moody (0.1.2)