0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

redstylt

Hi,
i would like to report a bug ;)
I was playing my game and suddenly i new colon arrrive following by a raid :/
I couldn't catch him before the raiders and they take him (poor Ricky).
But now in my moody console, Ricky is still there but he is doing nothing, his moo is not changing, ...
Why he is still there ? Because he is not one of my colon (or he is but dead X(  )
Screenshot : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/01/1483521226-moody-bug.png

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: kotler on January 04, 2017, 12:25:57 AM
1. Also have temperature-bar glitch on world map.
2. and spamming exceptions when: (1) attack other colony and (2) switch Moody to Job tab.
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Exception filling window for Moody.Window_Moody: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Moody.Views.JobView.createRow (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Views.JobView.drawDashboard (Rect contentRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Window_Moody.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey292.<>m__1A0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It's on Vanila_a16, mods only are
Core
Moody (0.1.2)

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: redstylt on January 04, 2017, 04:14:39 AM
Hi,
i would like to report a bug ;)
I was playing my game and suddenly i new colon arrrive following by a raid :/
I couldn't catch him before the raiders and they take him (poor Ricky).
But now in my moody console, Ricky is still there but he is doing nothing, his moo is not changing, ...
Why he is still there ? Because he is not one of my colon (or he is but dead X(  )
Screenshot : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/01/1483521226-moody-bug.png

I noticed this problem during my testing as well. It happens whenever a colonist is kidnapped. The pawn lingers in the game's list of your colony's pawns for a while, but he should disappear after a little while. I have a note to look into what Rimworld is doing to filter those out of the colonist bar.

WoodyDaOcas

Hello, I'd like to ask if it's possible to somehow store the setup of the window position and size, maybe selected columns in the stats tab ? I guess maybe later, since this would be just "nice extra", while there are some bugs in the meantime :) Thank you anyway

WoodyDaOcas

Sorry to spam like that :D but I had another idea: to show just a list of pawns on the current map. I'd like to use it for like.. sort pawns to select best >insert skill here< on the map. So either remove those, that are not "here" or grey them out, like it is on the top bar, more or less. Ideally optional, as prolly not everyone would want to use it like that?
Thanks for considering these

GiantSpaceHamster

Version 0.1.3 released. Minor enhancements to the job column in the summary view and to the skills view. See first post for details.

GiantSpaceHamster

Version 0.1.4 released. Support for drug needs and custom needs added by mods plus a few other minor things. Details in first post.

notfood

BlackSmokeDMax

GiantSpaceHamster

Thanks for the feedback, glad you find it useful!

Danetta

GiantSpaceHamster

Hey everyone! I added a poll to the the top of this thread related to persistent features in Moody. Currently Moody does not save any data with the game, allowing it to be enabled and disabled without starting a new game. Some people have expressed interest in features that would require persisting data, removing this feature. Some examples are hotkey support, saving the size/position of the window, and saving skill view configurations. Let me know your thoughts.

asquirrel

I'd like being able to undock the bar and move it around, if possible.  Resizing the window would be great too.  I'd like to be able to see what weapons my pawns are carrying.  There was another mood mod (I think it was called colonist KF bar) where you could zoom into the pawn icons and see what they were using for weapons.  Hotkey support would be good (a way to toggle the bar on and off with a key). Thanks for your consideration. :)

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: asquirrel on February 02, 2017, 06:17:49 PM
I'd like being able to undock the bar and move it around, if possible.  Resizing the window would be great too.  I'd like to be able to see what weapons my pawns are carrying.  There was another mood mod (I think it was called colonist KF bar) where you could zoom into the pawn icons and see what they were using for weapons.  Hotkey support would be good (a way to toggle the bar on and off with a key). Thanks for your consideration. :)

You can already move it around, just click (almost) anywhere and drag. You can also resize using the handle in the lower right. The skills view (third tab) shows the currently equipped weapon and has a tooltip with the weapon name and quality. Other inventory/gear is not displayed though.

I've thought about a zoom feature actually, but it would require a large rework of how I am rendering the tables currently.

BlackGyver

Hello! Great mod, love it!

I do however have a small QoL feature request; could it be possible to make it so it only displays colonists present on the current map in Moody? Or maybe have a toggle between the normal full-colonist display and localmap-colonist display?