[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: BlackGyver on February 02, 2017, 09:13:03 PM
Hello! Great mod, love it!

I do however have a small QoL feature request; could it be possible to make it so it only displays colonists present on the current map in Moody? Or maybe have a toggle between the normal full-colonist display and localmap-colonist display?

A filter mechanism for large games, such as by map, is not a bad idea. I'll give it some thought.

GiantSpaceHamster

Major update just released. New view for thoughts (let me know how it can be improved!), lessons for the Learning Helper (take a look, you might find a feature you missed), and a whole bunch of fixes and minor enhancements. Check out the first post for more details.

- GSH

GiantSpaceHamster

I just released a quick update to fix a bug a couple people found in the new update. Download links and Steam have been updated to 1.0.1.

- GSH

AngleWyrm

Lovin the new thoughts tab -- it's useful for planning the next thing
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

GiantSpaceHamster

Minor update released to fix an issue where no colonists would be listed when the colonist bar is hidden.

Lethe

Please keep job view in. Some of us have an easier time processing text than visuals/icons.

Thanks

SORAZAL

Hey! Great mod! Tried to download latest version but get a dropbox 404, file not found :/

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: SORAZAL on March 16, 2017, 06:05:31 AM
Hey! Great mod! Tried to download latest version but get a dropbox 404, file not found :/

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Apparently dropbox changed the way they form their public links for sharing documents and it removed all my public links. I've fixed the one for the latest release and will fix the previous release links shortly.

Ruisuki

compatible with killfaces colonist bar?

Any way we can add color to the background of certain names in the summary view? I want to sort colonists by color so I can quickly tell whether they are from my first colony, second, or third. That way I can overlay moody over the colonist bar of the colony im not currently playing and just dbl click the name on the moody bar to travel to that colony, all while viewing needs on the side

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 16, 2017, 10:40:34 PM
compatible with killfaces colonist bar?

Any way we can add color to the background of certain names in the summary view? I want to sort colonists by color so I can quickly tell whether they are from my first colony, second, or third. That way I can overlay moody over the colonist bar of the colony im not currently playing and just dbl click the name on the moody bar to travel to that colony, all while viewing needs on the side

I have not tested with Killface's Colonist Bar mod but unless it's modifying pawns in some unexpected way it should be compatible. The one caveat is that Moody uses the original colonist bar's sort order as its default sort order, so if Killface's mod allows that order to change, it will not match Moody's default order any more.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 17, 2017, 02:53:04 PM
Killface allows you to resize, and resort the colonist bars.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729908976&searchtext=Colonist+bar

(Emphasis mine)

So when using both, the default sort order for Moody will remain the vanilla sort order for the colonist bar and will not change to match the modified colonist bar sort order if you resort it using that mod.

Lethe

"Current Version: v1.0.2 (Feb 14, 2018)"

@Ruisuki They seem to work fine together. I use both, haven't noticed any problems because of it. GaintSpaceHamster's right on how it works for the order of pawns on the bar.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Lethe on April 04, 2017, 05:15:11 PM
"Current Version: v1.0.2 (Feb 14, 2018)"

Nice catch, date fixed (2018 => 2017). Also fixed the broken URL tag next to it.

GiantSpaceHamster

A17 compatible version released. Please let me know if there are any issues. See top post for info and download link. Steam version has been updated as well.

There's a new health view along with a health status column on the summary view.

Enjoy!