[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Cabdono

Ahh all the essentials are getting updated fast, thank you  ;D

kaptain_kavern

I wasn't knowing this one and it look fantastic.

Thank you for your work GiantSpaceHamster

GiantSpaceHamster

I put a new poll up. Take a look if you have a second.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on May 24, 2017, 11:48:17 PM
I wasn't knowing this one and it look fantastic.

Thank you for your work GiantSpaceHamster

Thanks!

chmilz

Hey can you link to A16 download? I have a game in progress that I'd love to finish with the A16 mods :)

Thanks!

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: chmilz on May 25, 2017, 10:40:50 AM
Hey can you link to A16 download? I have a game in progress that I'd love to finish with the A16 mods :)

Thanks!

Looks like there is a link on first post. (Look in the changelogs)

GiantSpaceHamster

Thanks!

Links to all previous versions are in the first post for situations like this (or if I accidentally break a new build). Let me know if the link you need is not working. Dropbox changed all my shared file links a while back without notice so who knows if they will do it again.

chmilz

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on May 25, 2017, 01:15:30 PM

Thanks!

Links to all previous versions are in the first post for situations like this (or if I accidentally break a new build). Let me know if the link you need is not working. Dropbox changed all my shared file links a while back without notice so who knows if they will do it again.

The Dropbox link takes me to a download for v1.1.0 .zip file only :(

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: chmilz on May 25, 2017, 02:43:57 PM

Thanks!

Below the current version download link is the changelog. The version numbers in the changelog are links to the download for that version.

EDIT: For A16 you want v1.0.2 of Moody

chmilz

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on May 25, 2017, 05:08:24 PM
Quote from: chmilz on May 25, 2017, 02:43:57 PM

Thanks!

Below the current version download link is the changelog. The version numbers in the changelog are links to the download for that version.

EDIT: For A16 you want v1.0.2 of Moody

Well then... my apologies. It wasn't clear those were links. I may just be a bit slow today :D

Many thanks, and keep up the good work!

inner_query

Hi,
I've been using Moody on Rimworld 17b (Steam) and I'm seeing an exception thrown when loading any of the save games from 17b "Could not load reference to Verse.RecipeDef named Make_Herbmedicinekit". The exception does not allow the save game to load completely.

On disabling Moody, the save game was loaded without exceptions. I'm not sure what's going on and I'd like to help fix this as Moody's incredibly useful. Happy to help debug.

The complete trace is at https://pastebin.com/pPS8Vpbk. I've also attached my complete Mods used list.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: inner_query on June 06, 2017, 12:49:46 AM
Hi,
I've been using Moody on Rimworld 17b (Steam) and I'm seeing an exception thrown when loading any of the save games from 17b "Could not load reference to Verse.RecipeDef named Make_Herbmedicinekit". The exception does not allow the save game to load completely.

On disabling Moody, the save game was loaded without exceptions. I'm not sure what's going on and I'd like to help fix this as Moody's incredibly useful. Happy to help debug.

The complete trace is at https://pastebin.com/pPS8Vpbk. I've also attached my complete Mods used list.

Your trace file is no longer available. Can you repost it please?

I suspect it's another one of your mods causing your error since Moody does not touch any recipe defs or provide any new or modified content, but I'm happy to look at your log if you provide it again.

inner_query

Thank you! I've attached the trace file.txt. I hope that helps.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: inner_query on June 06, 2017, 10:39:46 PM
Thank you! I've attached the trace file.txt. I hope that helps.

I don't see anything wrong with Moody in that log. Moody initialization appears to complete successfully.

Have you tried loading the game without Moody since you said that worked, then re-saving and re-enabling Moody? See if that loads.

hoaxdream

nice mod, btw is there an option to resize the font when its minimize? as shown on the screenshot or make the background of moody minimize transparent

MrWeeGee

Love the mod, thought you might like a little suggestion, if possible: it'd add a lot of control over the mod if you could set a hotkey to collapse/expand the window.

This is just me -- but I tend to keep the mod closest to the top-right corner, using a lot of vertical space to show all colonists side-by-side. Eventually it collides with the side popups, and you can spend a lot of time repeatedly min/maxing and dragging around. You could prevent a lot of the "screen fighting" if there were a way to min/max as easily as you pause and resume.

Thanks for the work you've already done, it's definitely a must-have mod.