[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

wwWraith

The only little issue I can find this time is TipSignal with null text.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TipSignal:.ctor(String)
Verse.TipSignal:op_Implicit(String)
Moody.Table.Columns.TemperatureSummaryColumn:cellRenderer(Rect, Pawn)
Moody.Table.Cell`1:draw(Rect, Row)
Moody.Table.Table:drawCell(Cell, Rect, Row)
Moody.Table.Table:drawRow(Row, Rect)
Moody.Table.Table:draw(Rect)
Moody.Views.SummaryView:draw(Rect)
Moody.Views.MoodyView:drawDashboard(Rect)
Moody.MoodyWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Moody.<>c__DisplayClass69_0:<WindowOnGUIBase>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)
sometimes when I tried to switch "Next pawn mode" and/or "Next view" quickly and repeatedly (spamming their hotkeys). Probably harmless.

A little suggestion if you'd like it: resizing the window accordingly when switching tiny/normal modes.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: wwWraith on July 07, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
The only little issue I can find this time is TipSignal with null text.
sometimes when I tried to switch "Next pawn mode" and/or "Next view" quickly and repeatedly (spamming their hotkeys). Probably harmless.

A little suggestion if you'd like it: resizing the window accordingly when switching tiny/normal modes.

Tip signal error is benign. Looks like I'm missing a null check but the base game is catching it (and tossing that warning). Should be an easy fix.

I do plan to resize the window when toggling tiny mode, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thanks!

Ninnetyer

Cool mod, love it, although I would like to suggest (if possible), to make the background sligthly transparent?.

And also do you have a multilingual project for this mod?, I would like to translate it to spanish.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Ninnetyer on July 27, 2017, 07:07:06 PM
Cool mod, love it, although I would like to suggest (if possible), to make the background sligthly transparent?.

And also do you have a multilingual project for this mod?, I would like to translate it to spanish.

Supporting language localization is on my to-do list, but probably not until the release after the current one I am working on since I have a few things in progress at the moment.

Transparency is not planned. I may experiment with it at some point in the future but I have a feeling that making it readable with a transparency level that is useful for seeing things behind the window will either be quite difficult or impossible. For now use the minimize button. Next release will include hotkey support making it easier to minimize as well.

GiantSpaceHamster

Version 2.0.1 released. This release focuses mostly on addressing a few requests that have come up multiple times, along with some bug fixes. Check out the first post for more details.

LiteEmUp

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on September 17, 2017, 03:39:50 AM
Version 2.0.1 released. This release focuses mostly on addressing a few requests that have come up multiple times, along with some bug fixes. Check out the first post for more details.

thank you for the new changes... especially the ability to change font size.. now i can check all pawn in my colony without scrolling down.. the ability to remember size and location is also a bonus

laokangz2

I like this mod, but can you upload this mod as attachment of this page? I can not download on steam or dropbox

BioFringe

Love this mod and can't see myself playing without it. I was one of the many that asked for custom position / size to be remembered so a big THANK YOU for that. Along those lines if you ever plan to update again in the future please consider the following request if it's not too much...

Could the remembered settings be altered to include (1) The Sort Order for each page (2) Which page was last visible and (2) Which Stats you've chosen to display?

These additions would make the new feature Perfect as far as I'm concerned but of course even without them this is a Must Have Mod!

Thank you again.
This sentence is false.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: laokangz2 on September 19, 2017, 02:59:41 AM
I like this mod, but can you upload this mod as attachment of this page? I can not download on steam or dropbox

What is the error or problem you are getting when you try to download via steam or the dropbox link?

maculator

Great mod. Just a bit CPU-hungry :/
Would you concider adding options to turn off different features? Would that enhance performance?
Also presistent settings for the skills tab would be neat.
But in total its a verry usefull tool that displays alot of informations, thanks!

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: maculator on September 24, 2017, 12:24:52 PM
Great mod. Just a bit CPU-hungry :/
Would you concider adding options to turn off different features? Would that enhance performance?
Also presistent settings for the skills tab would be neat.
But in total its a verry usefull tool that displays alot of informations, thanks!

Only the the currently open view should be calculating data (and only for the pawn mode selected: colonists, prisoners, pets). This means different views may perform differently. I am aware that performance isn't great for some users and continue to look at when I can. More information from users as to which view/mode is worst for them (and how many colonists they have at the time performance gets bad) would help me focus my attention though.

More persistent settings may come in the future. I didn't want to spend a ton of time saving everything since there was already a lot in the latest release, so I just touched on the biggest items so far.

Thank you for the feedback! Sorry my reply mostly boils down to "maybe".

maculator

A reply is a reply^^ I'm always happy if someone answers my posts.
As soon as my colony got bigger I should be able to report whats causing my problems.
And if you maybe sometimes start focusing on persistent settings the skill tab would be the one that needs such a feature the most.

sirgzu

Hey first let me start by saying I really like your mod.

I use the mood and skill views the most, especially the skill view is easy to inform decision on selecting which pawn to do a task, or send on a caravan, etc.. I used Number's mod on previous betas (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28679.0) and I really miss the stats view, it's very useful when you get equipment or health condition that affects job performance, something you can't always infer from the skill view in Moody's.

For example when a trader caravan arrives and you need to send a pawn to negotiate, it's not always the pawn with highest social skill that has the highest trade price improvement. There is also no way to have an overall / comparison of all your pawns move speed or average armor value, and the list goes on.

I'm not sure in what form that could fit into your mod without additional controls, but I'm sure it would add a lot of value to have that kind of information handy.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: sirgzu on September 25, 2017, 04:10:26 AM
Hey first let me start by saying I really like your mod.

I use the mood and skill views the most, especially the skill view is easy to inform decision on selecting which pawn to do a task, or send on a caravan, etc.. I used Number's mod on previous betas (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28679.0) and I really miss the stats view, it's very useful when you get equipment or health condition that affects job performance, something you can't always infer from the skill view in Moody's.

For example when a trader caravan arrives and you need to send a pawn to negotiate, it's not always the pawn with highest social skill that has the highest trade price improvement. There is also no way to have an overall / comparison of all your pawns move speed or average armor value, and the list goes on.

I'm not sure in what form that could fit into your mod without additional controls, but I'm sure it would add a lot of value to have that kind of information handy.

Honestly I used to use Numbers as well. It was great for some of the more detailed, larger tables that I don't need to monitor constantly. It's a bit much to try and merge all that info into Moody. Moody is really intended more for information you want to have visible and updating constantly (hence why I made it a floating window and not a docked tab). There is an A17 build posted to the Numbers steam workshop page conversation thread, but I have not tried it. Maybe take a look at that build for now.