[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Mordenak

Quote from: Lesgalapagos on July 18, 2018, 02:27:33 PM
Hi,

When I load your excellent Moody Mod on the tab "Summary", Y have this message in the debug log

Exception filling window for Moody.MoodyWindow: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'RimWorld.JobDefOf.PrisonerFriendlyChat' not found.
  at Moody.Table.Columns.JobSummaryColumn.CellRenderer (Rect contentRegion, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Table.Cell`1[Verse.Pawn].Draw (Rect cellRegion, Moody.Table.Row row) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.DrawCell (Moody.Table.Cell cell, Rect cellRegion, Moody.Table.Row row) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.DrawRow (Moody.Table.Row row, Rect rowRegion) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Table.Table.Draw (Rect contentRegion) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Views.SummaryView.Draw (Rect contentRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.Views.MoodyView.DrawDashboard (Rect region) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.MoodyWindow.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Moody.MoodyWindow+<>c__DisplayClass79_0.<WindowOnGuiBase>b__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)
Moody.<>c__DisplayClass79_0:<WindowOnGuiBase>b__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUI.cs:1817)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 68)

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/GUIClip.cpp Line: 490)

On the game screen, in the popin Moody I have only the first name of the first colon.

Edit
It seem that the property PrisonerFriendlyChat disapaire in the lasted update. Same problem with the mod WorkTab from Fluffy.

I'm getting the same thing as well - No other mods enabled.  Used the unstable link (2.3.0u) - for me however, it basically kills all the UIs, I have to alt+f4 the game to get out of it.  Love the mod, can't wait to use it in 1.0!  Thank you!

InstantAli3n

Bumping for update. Just needs a small tweak to work again.

Keugon

@InstantAli3n do you know you i can get that to work again i cant get it to run at all even alone
iam on version 1.0.1978

Mordenak

So, it looks like to get it working in 1.0, it's just a couple deletions (PrisonerFriendlyChat/Rearm) in a single file -- I'd consider that a very small fix.  Hopefully the mod author will get that out soon :)

Chisato

Decided to manually update Moody.dll and remove the outdated records.

Download from https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi3imfsyo011l3i/Moody.dll?dl=0 and overwrite the Moody.dll in \Mods\Moody\Assemblies.

Feel free to PM me/poke me/remove this if it's against some rules. Didn't see any license information in the OP post about it.

InstantAli3n

Quote from: Chisato on August 06, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

Download from https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi3imfsyo011l3i/Moody.dll?dl=0 and overwrite the Moody.dll in \Mods\Moody\Assemblies.

Feel free to PM me/poke me/remove this if it's against some rules. Didn't see any license information in the OP post about it.
Thanks! Working great!

Chisato

Quote from: InstantAli3n on August 07, 2018, 12:57:15 AM
Quote from: Chisato on August 06, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

Thanks! Working great!

Glad it works! Hopefully the author of this mod will come back and update it, seems like my small fix makes it work for 1.0unstable but you never know what will happen between now and stable 1.0 release.

TheXev

Yeah, the mod author was pretty busy when I brought it to their attention that 1.0-pre was out.  When Moody stopped working during 1.0, major changed had been made to the GUI (Joy was changed to Recreation, Character was changed to Bio... other things).

Now that 1.0 is being pushed back and Beta 19 is out, hopefully, we'll see a release soon.  I'm going to post on the Steam thread to bring this to their attention.  I was planning on bringing it up to them sooner, but I got sidetracked with work/IRL.

GiantSpaceHamster

Updated to latest unstable branch. Forum-only release. See first post for download link.

GiantSpaceHamster

Steam version has been updated to the latest release from August 12, which is compatible with Beta 19. Enjoy!

As usual, let me know if you encounter any problems.

EDIT: Note that if you are playing with the NON-Steam version and already have the Moody release from August 12, you do NOT need to update. The only news is that it has been pushed to Steam Workshop now that B19 is on the main steam branch.

GiantSpaceHamster

RimWorld 1.0 release compatible version is now available. Also available on steam. Downloads and links are on the first post.

GiantSpaceHamster

Minor bug fix released. This cropped back up with the RimWorld 1.0 release due to some minor base game changes. New fix applied.
- Fixed pawns not being added to colonist list if colonist bar is off (again)

laokangz2

if can download from GITHUB in future? it is very convenient for most people .

Canute

Only for chinese, because they can't use dropbox/google.
But for all other i don't see a difference at the download.

Ashandy

Hi. Want to make translate into Russian.  Is your mod supporting it?