0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)
[deleted]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Canute

Ashandy,
so far i know when a mod got a Languages folder it is ready for another language.

Ashandy

Quote from: Canute on November 02, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
Ashandy,
so far i know when a mod got a Languages folder it is ready for another language.
Yeah, i know about it. And i don`t see such folder :(

Grabarz

I'm getting non stop spawning error
Exception while recalculating ColonistLeftUnburied thought state for pawn Anna: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.ThoughtWorker_ColonistLeftUnburied.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought (RimWorld.ThoughtDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought(ThoughtDef)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts()
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetDistinctMoodThoughtGroups(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:TotalMoodOffset()
RimWorld.Need_Mood:get_CurInstantLevel()
RimWorld.Need:get_CurInstantLevelPercentage()
Moody.DataCache:UpdateMood(Pawn)
Moody.DataCache:Recalculate(Pawn)
Moody.DataCache:UpdateCache(Boolean)
Moody.MoodyWindow:WindowUpdate()
Verse.WindowStack:WindowsUpdate()
Verse.UIRoot:UIRootUpdate()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootUpdate()
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

any idea ?

NoCanDo

Moody is really killing the fps the more pawns you have...

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Ashandy on November 02, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
Quote from: Canute on November 02, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
Ashandy,
Yeah, i know about it. And i don`t see such folder :(

There is no translation support in Moody at the moment, sorry. I'll add it to my backlog but I am not doing a lot of development on Moody these days except bug fixes so no promises. If I have time I will look into it though.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: NoCanDo on November 08, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
Moody is really killing the fps the more pawns you have...

Yeah, that is a side-effect of loading all the data for each view. I'm already doing some fancy stuff to cycle which pawns get updated each cycle to reduce the impact quite a bit.

Only data for the currently selected view should be loaded. If you would like to provide some information about which view(s) are causing the biggest performance degradation and how many pawns you have at that point in time I may be able to look into improving things.

If it's causing a big slowdown for you, you can reduce the height of Moody to show only some of the pawns. While not ideal, it should prevent the pawns that are out of view from loading their data, reducing the performance impact. Or stay on a lower-impact view and switch only when needed.

GiantSpaceHamster

Moody update v2.4.2 released.
- Fixed issue where <Enter> would close Moody window until game reload

Available to download from the first post in this thread and via Steam (link in first post to that as well).

Kori

I experience heavy lag when I use Moody and have caravans in the world. The longer the journey takes, the worse it gets.
Only disabling Moody solved the problem, but I really need this mod. :(

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: Kori on November 03, 2019, 09:43:29 AM
I experience heavy lag when I use Moody and have caravans in the world. The longer the journey takes, the worse it gets.
Only disabling Moody solved the problem, but I really need this mod. :(

If you're able to provide a save game that can replicate the issue I'm happy to take a look.

Kori

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on November 04, 2019, 01:18:19 PM
If you're able to provide a save game that can replicate the issue I'm happy to take a look.

I don't have it anymore, sorry. :( But as someone on Steam pointed out it also happens when only Moody is loaded, so it is not a mod conflict.

GiantSpaceHamster

Moody v2.5.0u released with RimWorld v1.1 unstable branch compatibility. See top post for link.

Cenotaph

GiantSpaceHamster

v2.5.1 released for stable RimWorld 1.1 branch. Removes 1.0 compatibility. Link in first post and available on steam as usual.

DanielCoffey

Apologies if this has been asked before but can Moody be docked to the toolbar at the bottom of the screen (like mods such as Pharmacist) or is it floating only? I do understand the Moody view can be collapsed to the small floating box.
Caselabs S8 : Intel 7700K 5.0GHz 1.30V / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS 780 Ti 3Gb 1274 boost, 7800 mem / Samsung 850 Pro 256Gb, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX860I / APC SMT1000I / Linux Mint 18.1 64-bit

wwWraith

DanielCoffey, if I understand you right, you can try Numbers. It's highly customizable and can be used alongside Moody.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.