[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mraadx

wow impressive! since you have already modify the mod. what do you think about adding parts like the neck, head and torso. So, we can have fully bionic man.
Graphic Designer. Will draw for $.

Serenity

Starting to look better. I definitely agree with trimming the options a bit and I don't mind bionics being harder. EPOE did make things a bit too easy. But making the costs too excessive isn't good either. Being able to set a multiplier in the options would indeed be great.

Rah

- Hardcore LITE version added for the people who want to be able to make more bionic parts. Reduced item costs.

enjoy!

Love

Thank you for the work you've been doing and responding to all the feedback. We're definitely getting closer to a happy medium.

Rah

Quote from: Love on December 29, 2016, 09:43:02 AM
Thank you for the work you've been doing and responding to all the feedback. We're definitely getting closer to a happy medium.

And thank you for all your feedback. ;)

Love

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but the unofficial DE Surgeries update is pretty much unnecessary with this right? It sounds like you've already integrated most of the stuff that mod does (aside from anasthetic).

Rah

Quote from: Love on December 29, 2016, 10:30:16 AM
Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but the unofficial DE Surgeries update is pretty much unnecessary with this right? It sounds like you've already integrated most of the stuff that mod does (aside from anasthetic).

Kind of yes. The only difference is that in DE you can repair fingers and toes naturally and remove the damage message, and you can operate out some chronic illnesses. In EPOE Hardcore you can replace damaged or missing limbs with bionic parts, cure scars and old gunshots wounds with glitterworld medicine - and I'm also planning to maybe add some glitterworld cures to the chronic stuff too.

Love

You know, the more this mod continues to grow and evolve, the more I think you should rename it completely. Not sure to what.

Rah

1.21 - EPOE Hardcore Version
* Hotfix; corrected bionic hand surgery error where you needed 3 bionic hands to start surgery.
* Fixed small issue with surgery success

Hopefully everything is OK now !

Rah

Download links should be up and running now

BlueWinds

I admit I haven't tried this mod yet, but it's on my list of things to do. Just reading the thread so far.

Have you considered replacing some of the plasteel cost with gold? It's expensive and small, no it doesn't feel as wasteful of materials (where did all the plasteel go?). Mechanoids don't drop any.

Wishmaster

Quote- Workbenches reduced down to 2
- Vancidium and advanced components removed.

I've always say adding to many workbenches or some intermediary materials was a mistake, made by so many modders.
Glad someone understood it.

Rah

Quote from: BlueWinds on December 29, 2016, 03:51:41 PM
I admit I haven't tried this mod yet, but it's on my list of things to do. Just reading the thread so far.

Have you considered replacing some of the plasteel cost with gold? It's expensive and small, no it doesn't feel as wasteful of materials (where did all the plasteel go?). Mechanoids don't drop any.

I did consider many things, but opted with the plasteel and components, as they seemed like a natural choice for high tech equipment. I might consider stuff like uranium and gold later, but I'm hesitant to add stuff that you need traders to obtain. Thanks for considering trying it out though, have fun with it if you do !

Quote from: Wishmaster on December 29, 2016, 04:41:47 PM
Quote- Workbenches reduced down to 2
- Vancidium and advanced components removed.

I've always say adding to many workbenches or some intermediary materials was a mistake, made by so many modders.
Glad someone understood it.

Thanks, glad you like it.

etoire

Ha, did you purposefully bleep out hardcore in the mediafire link? I thought that was entertaining. I'm about to try out the mod now, hoping it doesn't run any conflicts with Natural Surgery by Encode! I'll let you know in a bit. Very excited to see a vanilla friendly version of EPOE.

Rah

small fix: Exoskeleton suit now the same color as the other advanced bionic parts, if anyone cares about colors :D