[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RxSniper007

Quote from: Rah on May 08, 2017, 11:16:19 AM
RBSE is compatible with most mods, but some surgeries might not work on alien races, unless you have a RBSE patch. Most of the popular ones have corresponding patches though, so they work fine.

thanks for answering my question ^_^

though I don't really want to add more alien races to my modded rimworld yet,

I was just mainly concerned about various surgery behavior type mods like Arbitrary surgery and other stats/behavior mods,
anyways it seems to be working fine cuz it says it's compatible with APOE, apparently also works fine with RBSE :D :P

Rah

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far on steam. If you like this mod, don't hesitate to give it a thumbs up ! Steam workshop unlocks the 5th star for mods after approx. 150-200 ratings have been accumulated. So far we have a 99% positive rating ! Enjoy !

@RxSniper007, you're welcome buddy.

hal98

Rah

Yes, got some really nice changes ready for A17. stay tuned !

Fregrant

Do you plan to extend some features to animals? Like scar fixing? Shattered bones mending? Bionic limbs? Or only through patch mods?

Rah

I might include that, but it would be through the patch. Adogsaid already has bionic limbs though.

Love

Is the code between human and animal surgery radically different? I've never quite understood why the desire to separate the two otherwise.

Rah

Quote from: Love on May 23, 2017, 07:22:06 PM
Is the code between human and animal surgery radically different? I've never quite understood why the desire to separate the two otherwise.

It's not. But we have AdogSaid already, which does a decent job of providing surgery options for animals. If the quality of the mod drops or it becomes abandoned/inactive, then I might consider implementing some of it into RBSE. As it stands right now, I don't think that's the case.

Love

Rah

Quote from: Love on May 23, 2017, 09:05:26 PM
I just favor consistency over tradition, personally.

In an ideal world, everything would be consistent. ;)

Canute

In an ideal world you get born with adv. bionics or not ? :-)

Rah

1.7 - Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion
* Updated for A17 !
* New organ rejection system ! (natural organs)
* New research: Organ transplantation. (natural organs)
* Natural Organs will now rot away if not refrigerated.
* Synthetic Organs, although more durable, will eventually decay unless refrigerated.
* Hyperweave frequency increased to very rare, from almost non-existent in A17.
* Medicine and Glitterworld Medicine have original red colors.
* New item box colors for bionic parts and synthetic organs.
* All RBSE research moved to new tab: Bionics and Surgery.
* All parts will now deteriorate normally if outside/unroofed.
* Tweaks to balance/costs and textures.

(hotfixes might be implemented during the first days of A17, so feel free to check back during that time frame)
Please upvote the mod on steam if you like it, and feel free to give feedback, report bugs etc. Enjoy !

Love

Love

Quote from: Rah on May 24, 2017, 04:14:14 PM
Quote from: Love on May 24, 2017, 03:56:01 PM
Ya might want to add a workshop link somewhere. ;)

check the front page <3

oops, I had case-sensitive on Ctrl+f turned on.