[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluntflame

Quote from: LiteEmUp on March 19, 2019, 04:02:13 PM
so is this working as intended??? i haven't noticed my "lovers" doing the "lovin action" even though i made a double bed for them in my 9-day old colony.. maybe coz they are also sharing room with other colonists that they are too ashamed to do it?? lol or maybe its still too early in the colony...

im about to finish a room for themselves, so i will find out if privacy is just the issue lol...

also when i was playing with this mod in b17, i played it with psychology(not sure if this or psych was on top of load order) and show hats with hair mod(this was above it on load order).. so not sure how much of incompatibility problems those 2 mods will have with C&P mod..

I also forgot to ask, so is this mod above or below the alien framework in load order?? it wasn't mentioned on OP, so i was not sure about the load order

Goes above

Rocket_Raccoon

Have removed the children, school and learning mod now. No pregnancy until now although i set the chance for it very high :/
Had anyone a succesfull pregnancy?

DeLaFere

Quote from: RekkitRandom on March 18, 2019, 04:19:24 PM
How do I make a freshborn baby wear clothes? I crafted a onesie and a beanie but I can't seem to make the baby wear the clothes and stop her from freezing.
I also would like to know! Thanks, by the way, awesome mod.

Tenshi~Akari

^^ They can't wear clothing until they're old enough to crawl, since vanilla doesn't have options to dress incapacitated pawns.

But looking on Steam, there's a mod I've been eyeing (but unfortunately don't have access to) that might change that possibility eventually... hopefully?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1667901146

LiteEmUp

so not sure if its already updated for this mod, but i'm trying to read last few pages to see if info if alien pregnancies(especially modded aliens) are a possibility with this mod.... im hoping its one of the features of this mod too

DeLaFere

I have one suggestion, based on real life! Breastfeeding suppresses ovulation IRL. Chance of pregnancy is practically zero during the first three months, less than 2% between 3 and 6 months, and about 6% after 6 months. I'm not suggesting you quite use those numbers, but reducing the chance of pregnancy for a lactating mom might be a good idea. :)

RikuOrihara

Hi Guys. The Mod is Great so far. What i find annoying is, that the Babys like to sleep near the Parents, but the Parents have the shared Room debuff. It would be nice if the proud Parents like to sleep with the Baby (maybe toddler also) too. Or they just don't get a debuff.

And.. i have no water no life. Toddlers grap Bottles now, thats nice. But they don't drink, unless i force it.

makute

Quote from: RikuOrihara on March 26, 2019, 08:32:57 AMWhat i find annoying is, that the Babys like to sleep near the Parents, but the Parents have the shared Room debuff. It would be nice if the proud Parents like to sleep with the Baby (maybe toddler also) too. Or they just don't get a debuff.
You don't have kids, obviously.

RikuOrihara

Yeah XD I don't have kids and i wouldn't share a room with them either but many people do, when the Children are so young. Am i wrong?
The debuff isn't that big so, maybe not that bad, if its more realistic that way.

While i talk about debuffs. Today, one of my expectant mothers had the idea to fight with another guy. She was injured und had a miscarriage. I noticed that she and her husband dosn't care about that.

Rocket_Raccoon

So I take it that you guys had successfull pregnancys?
How long did it take to get them?

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Rocket_Raccoon on March 27, 2019, 01:55:54 PM
So I take it that you guys had successfull pregnancys?
How long did it take to get them?

quite random to be honest... im currently on my 2nd couple having a baby..

my question is, if this mod allows alien pregnancy...

also i just noticed a "bug".. an invisible kid... this is the first time i encountered someone around 6yrs old, so i'm not sure if its definitely a bug or just some isolated incident...

[attachment deleted due to age]

KozmoD

I also got a pregnancy in my colony! The pawns are not together anymore tho ;-;

Rocket_Raccoon

Thanks for the quick answers! Will keep watching for pregnancys, children are appearing on raids so they should in theory be in...
Afaik it was in previous versions on its own not compatible  with alien pregnancy/alien races.

Bengto

I got this error when i try to load this mod:

[HugsLib][ERR] Failed to apply Harmony patches for HugsLib.Children_and_Pregnancy_testing. Exception was: System.Exception: Exception from HarmonyInstance "HugsLib.Children_and_Pregnancy_testing" ---> System.Exception: Wrong null argument: br NULL
  at Harmony.ILCopying.MethodBodyReader+<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<FinalizeILCodes>b__1 (Harmony.CodeInstruction codeInstruction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[CodeInstruction] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.ILCopying.MethodBodyReader.FinalizeILCodes (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 transpilers, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endLabels, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.ILCopying.MethodCopier.Finalize (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endLabels, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.MethodPatcher.CreatePatchedMethod (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, System.String harmonyInstanceID, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 prefixes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 postfixes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 transpilers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Harmony.MethodPatcher.CreatePatchedMethod (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, System.String harmonyInstanceID, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 prefixes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 postfixes, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 transpilers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.PatchInfo patchInfo, System.String instanceID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__9_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[Type] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HugsLib.ModBase.ApplyHarmonyPatches () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[HugsLib][ERR] Failed to apply Harmony patches for HugsLib.BabyAndChildren. Exception was: System.Exception: Exception from HarmonyInstance "HugsLib.BabyAndChildren" ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Label not marked
  at System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.label_fixup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod.CreateDynMethod () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.DynamicTools.PrepareDynamicMethod (System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.PatchInfo patchInfo, System.String instanceID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.<PatchAll>b__9_0 (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[Type] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[HugsLib] initializing Children_and_Pregnancy_testing, Children, BabyAndChildren

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 379 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 11863.
Total: 52.867802 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.697900 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.174900 ms MarkObjects: 50.631699 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.361900 ms)

Loading game from file Monaroren Conservative Nation with mods Core, 818773962, 1615227531, 1316188771, 1631756268, 725956940, 1541794953, 818322128, 1624561484, 1541438230, 1641239442, 1336500586

Could not load reference to RimWorld.TraitDef named Xenophobia

Could not load reference to RimWorld.TraitDef named Xenophobia

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 19016.
Total: 139.139496 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.632600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.457000 ms MarkObjects: 134.966293 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.082600 ms)

Getting apparel graphic with undefined body type.

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 6711 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 12576.
Total: 94.870407 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.694400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.708000 ms MarkObjects: 74.947502 ms  DeleteObjects: 15.519000 ms)

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 4258 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 25dc -> priority: 1
Initialize engine version: 5.6.5f1 (2cac56bf7bb6)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvldumdx.dll 25.21.14.1967]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     4018 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1 BC4=1 BC5=1
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll into Unity Child Domain
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll into Unity Child Domain
Loading [Rimworld_dir]\RimWorldWin64_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro-1.0.55.56.0b11.dll into Unity Child Domain
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Setting to default shader.
desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 3840x1080 at 0,0
RimWorld 1.0.2150 rev801

[HugsLib] version 6.1.1

Tried to use an uninitialized DefOf of type StatDefOf. DefOfs are initialized right after all defs all loaded. Uninitialized DefOfs will return only nulls. (hint: don't use DefOfs as default field values in Defs, try to resolve them in ResolveReferences() instead)

CombatExtended :: Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount :: Info: Post GenRadial patch maximum radius: 119.4194

Combat Extended :: initialized

Translation data for language English has 48 errors. Generate translation report for more info.

Removed Log Error from Manhunter Job

Facial Stuff successfully completed 555 patches with harmony.

Combat Extended :: Ammo injected

Combat Extended :: Bounds pre-generated

[HugsLib][ERR] Failed to apply Harmony patches for HugsLib.Children_and_Pregnancy_testing. Exception was: System.Exception: Exception from HarmonyInstance "HugsLib.Children_and_Pregnancy_testing" ---> System.Exception: Wrong null argument: br NULL
  at Harmony.ILCopying.MethodBodyReader+<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<FinalizeILCodes>b__1 (Harmony.CodeInstruction codeInstruction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.CollectionExtensions.Do[CodeInstruction] (IEnumerable`1 sequence, System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.ILCopying.MethodBodyReader.FinalizeILCodes (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 transpilers, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endLabels, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.ILCopying.MethodCopier.Finalize (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endLabels, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 endBlocks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[HugsLib][ERR] Failed to apply Harmony patches for HugsLib.BabyAndChildren. Exception was: System.Exception: Exception from HarmonyInstance "HugsLib.BabyAndChildren" ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Label not marked
  at System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.label_fixup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod.CreateDynMethod () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.DynamicTools.PrepareDynamicMethod (System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[HugsLib] initializing Children_and_Pregnancy_testing, Children, BabyAndChildren

Alundra

My pawns are not getting pregnant despite all the loving. I set the chance to 1 which is what it says is the highest. What can I do to troubleshoot?

It's been 3 years of sleeping and loving twice a day if that makes a difference. Pawns are 25 and 31 now but started younger. In great health.