[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirite

None of those mods look like they should conflict with C&P, but make sure to always check for the newest version in the OP (you're on 0.1d, newest is 0.1f). I had problems relating to MadSkills in the past, but that's just a guess.

bonebaby

Quote from: Thirite on February 07, 2017, 05:56:51 PM
None of those mods look like they should conflict with C&P, but make sure to always check for the newest version in the OP (you're on 0.1d, newest is 0.1f). I had problems relating to MadSkills in the past, but that's just a guess.

I'm on f, the about.xml in the .1f archive is still tagged as .1d.  I noticed it and thought it was just an oversight in the versioning.

I'll D/L it again, but I'm pretty sure I pulled what was in the OP and that was .1f.

-BB

bonebaby

Yeah, I pulled the .1f download and extracted it, it says .1d in the about.xml.

Thirite

Ah, you're right. Well, I guess I'll have to remember to properly update the about.xml in the upcoming 0.1g...

Tammabanana

I'm a bit behind, keeping up with this one - I think I last worked with d or so. Is the social fighting problem updated by g?

(Not looking forward to a repeat of the arm-ripping-off incident, so I put playtesting on hold for the moment. Shall return once you've had opportunity to update on that front.)
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

ChaosChronicler

man I was having fun with your mod, but my computer desided it wanted to melt the cpu. Was really looking forword to the next update :-\

travin

Quote from: Thirite on December 28, 2016, 09:55:34 AM
Cheating already happens in the base game as far as I am aware

Yes, it does. However, from my experience it requires user intervention in the form of changing bed assignments. The debuff is "Wants to sleep with <pawn name> -5"

lionessJess

Quote from: bonebaby on February 06, 2017, 08:57:23 PM
Well, most of the mods I have are pretty much cosmetic, or stuff like more joy objects and different furniture...  I have a couple loaded that I *think* could have problems with this one, specifically the EPOE or Hospitality.  I'm not sure though as I haven't dug into them yet.  I'm just guessing at this point.

Here's the full list:
<modNames>
<li>Core</li>
<li>EdB Prepare Carefully</li>
<li>More Vanilla Turrets</li>
<li>EPOE Hardcore Version</li>
<li>Additional Joy Objects</li>
<li>ED-Laser Drill</li>
<li>LT-DoorMat</li>
<li>Mad Skills</li>
<li>Trading Spot</li>
<li>Shutdown All</li>
<li>Floor Lights</li>
<li>RimFridge</li>
<li>Hospitality A16</li>
<li>Dye Vat</li>
<li>Tilled Soil</li>
<li>HugsLib</li>
<li>Remote Explosives</li>
<li>Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.1d</li>
<li>WorldPawnGC</li>
</modNames>

-BB

The only mods that we both have are:
EdB Prepare Carefully
Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.1d
HugsLib

bonebaby

Quote from: lionessJess on February 08, 2017, 04:53:13 AM
The only mods that we both have are:
EdB Prepare Carefully
Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.1d
HugsLib

Interesting, thanks.  I started a new colony without the madskillz mod & will try and see if I can get it to the point where I can cause a freeze when a pawn is promoted to the next lifecycle stage.  I just thought I'd try that out first.  If it still locks up, I may try a new save and pull out HugsLib next.

-BB

Thirite

I'm getting the same error on transition to teenager stage now. I'm investigating it further.
Edit: Yeah it was completely my fault; not a mod conflict. Fixing now...

New version available - v0.1g
Fixes:
- abortions and related thoughts should function properly now
- the game should no longer freeze when a child becomes a teenager
- Lovin' now properly lasts for the appropriate time rather than finishing in 1 game tick
- Fixed some potential problems relating to the integrated Simple Beard Framework

Not fixed:
- Adults will still happily murder children in social fights

bonebaby

That's great Thirite, I'll update the mod & try it on my primary save.  Thanks!

-BB

Dumplin

My husband and I love this mod, I'm excited for this update. :)

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

KageNoOni

On the latest update, I get the following error every time I disassemble a mechanoid.

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorldChildren.ChildGraphics.ResolveAgeGraphics (Verse.PawnGraphicSet graphics) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorldChildren.ChildGraphics+<_ApparelChanged>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteWhenFinished(Action)
RimWorldChildren.ChildGraphics:_ApparelChanged(Pawn_ApparelTracker)
RimWorld.Pawn_ApparelTracker:DestroyAll(DestroyMode)
Verse.Corpse:Destroy(DestroyMode)
Verse.RecipeWorker:ConsumeIngredient(Thing, RecipeDef, Map)
Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe:ConsumeIngredients(List`1, RecipeDef, Map)
Verse.AI.<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey418:<>m__674()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey417:<>m__66F()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Anmer

Anyone having invisible children?  :o I don't know what may be causing this, have some other mods installed. Prepare Carefully and some Hair mods with beards, but I have disables the Beard Framework.