[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaurusII

Quote from: Exortus on December 09, 2017, 03:23:17 AM
It is not yet in the mod, only planned.
Then what the heck was I building that let me have colonists write books?

bonebaby

Quote from: TaurusII on December 09, 2017, 06:11:53 PM
Quote from: Exortus on December 09, 2017, 03:23:17 AM
It is not yet in the mod, only planned.
Then what the heck was I building that let me have colonists write books?

There was a mod, something like "additional joy objects" that added writing desks, easels, books, paper, paints, etc... Perhaps you had that mod also?

-BB

TaurusII

Calio

I cannot doubt I am looking forward to this mode being updated to B18. I wanna have kids in my colony!

TaurusII

The_Fuul

Working on getting it updated to B18 since I know time is tough for the Author. Im having issues with AI Tree which seems obscure and something about hashes for everything like build torchlamp already has a shorthash but it doesnt tell me where from.

If anyone has a lead I'd be grateful but otherwise Ill have this done in the next day or so.
I voice act and stuff.

Thirite

I believe the huge spam of "X already has a shorthash" is caused by the IDE copying the reference libraries to the build location. ie: Assembly-CSharp.dll

Edit: Well, I feel like an idiot. Turns out I actually left the worldgen crash fix commented out from when I was testing... urgh. Edit2: It's pushed now. For now I'm currently working on the "unstable" branch for new features/fixes and the upcoming B18 update. Unstable will be merged to master when finished.

alexander_q

Is there an A16 version of this available to try out with MarsX, or was this made post A16?

Thirite

@The_Fuul I'm nearly done the initial update to B18- honestly I'd be pretty surprised if you could do it without previous experience with the mod, as the code gets pretty damn complex in some parts. All I have left now anyways is fixing the RenderPawnInternal transpiler and then runtime testing. But help with continued development after the update to B18 would be more than welcome.

@alexander_q
It began development in A14 but has been fairly buggy all along the way. I suppose it would be possible to backport the fixes so far to A16 but it's not something I really plan to work on in terms of priorities.

NagashUD

harpo99999

Quote from: Thirite on December 12, 2017, 05:55:18 PM
@The_Fuul I'm nearly done the initial update to B18- honestly I'd be pretty surprised if you could do it without previous experience with the mod, as the code gets pretty damn complex in some parts. All I have left now anyways is fixing the RenderPawnInternal transpiler and then runtime testing. But help with continued development after the update to B18 would be more than welcome.

@alexander_qI have the version from a16 in my mods for rimworld archive, I could upload if you permit
It began development in A14 but has been fairly buggy all along the way. I suppose it would be possible to backport the fixes so far to A16 but it's not something I really plan to work on in terms of priorities.
I have copies of the a16 version(s) of the mod in my offline archive of rimworld mods, if you like I can upload it here

Thirite

All old code has been successfully migrated to work with B18. Just putting some finishing touches and doing a bit of testing. Should be available tonight.

GrimTrigger

Just out of curiosity, will it require a new game or is it safe to integrate into a current playthrough?