[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grillbye

I'm not 100% sure but I think the mod was coming with toddlers' outfits, right ? Like Onesies or Beanies? The thing is, I can't find any of this in my tailoring table's list - was it another mod that added those? Because it's winter and my toddler is freezing his ass out there while wandering around the base that's made to resemble as a village...
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.

Chaos17

Hi,

I made toddler outfits how do I put them on my toddler?

Quote from: Grillbye on August 13, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I think the mod was coming with toddlers' outfits, right ? Like Onesies or Beanies? The thing is, I can't find any of this in my tailoring table's list - was it another mod that added those? Because it's winter and my toddler is freezing his ass out there while wandering around the base that's made to resemble as a village...
It is not in the tailoring table but in the crafting table.

Grillbye

It is not in the tailoring table but in the crafting table.

...Crafting table ? There is no crafting table, I checked twice with GodMode on just to be sure. The only furniture in "Production" having "craft" in it is the crafting spot and I also checked twice on the list ; there is no toddlers' outfits in the crafting spot's list nor the tailoring table.
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.

Hydromancerx

Please continue this for build 19! This is one of my favorite mods! I cannot play without it!

ethahlid

Quote from: Hydromancerx on August 28, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
Please continue this for build 19! This is one of my favorite mods! I cannot play without it!

Agreed! Your mod is fantastic and very much appreciated.

AlexandritePhoenix

Please continue this wonderful mod!  Multi-generational colonies are the greatest way to play!

Pandapuff

Another vote asking/begging for an update.  My husband and I can't play without it. A huge thank you (from both of us) for the time, hard work, and creativity that was put into creating this magnificent mod!

Onasaki

I kinda wanna see this updated to b19 too. I got the other one, but it doesn't have the same intricacies or models.
I have two forces by my side;
One's the truth and one's a lie;
Which one's which I cannot tell;
This enigma is my hell.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Onasaki on September 02, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
I kinda wanna see this updated to b19 too. I got the other one, but it doesn't have the same intricacies or models.
what other one

Onasaki

The one with Learning and stuff, it's a steam mod and I think it's on Nexus. It adds childbirth, and kid start at a set age. Default is 14 but you can lower it, and they start with no skills. There's no adjusted model size that I'm aware of, and it doesn't have the same functionality as this mod does, with the toddlers, and the infants, and that sort of thing. It also doesn't allow you to randomly roll child colonists.
I have two forces by my side;
One's the truth and one's a lie;
Which one's which I cannot tell;
This enigma is my hell.

fm666phoenix

Registered just to tell you that this mod is awesome and please update it for newer versions!  :'(

NPKenshiro92

Clearly a Rimworld Essential Mod. Barely less than a week after the patch and there's this much enthusiasm for an updated version.

santafefoundation

Psyckosama

hungryman52

Just registered to ask you if you have a way I can pay you. I will send you 20$ to update this mod to B19 You don't have to get it done right away. Just start working on it. I need this mod. It is truly the best.