[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenshi~Akari

Just pushing this up since he mentioned it back in June.

Quote from: Thirite on June 17, 2018, 03:24:07 AM
Crap, sorry guys. It only occurred to me today that I broke my download links. I'll fix them with the new gitlab URLs.

Edit: Wanted to apologize for my radio silence by the way. Nothing unusual, just incredibly busy irl. Started making my own simple game as well, that took up all my free time. I haven't been up to date with RW modding for a while but I'll try to dive back in after I finish my aforementioned project which shouldn't be too long.

Ruisuki

whoa he was building a game simultaneously the whole time. i wonder if that means the mods progress will be completed faster now

Hydromancerx

Yes this mod is amazing!!! Love all the little details!

Manly_Dorf

This mod is a must have. Looking forward to b19, and I also hope this mod makes it to the stable versions :)

Hadley

So is someone developing an Alternative since this Mod is most likely dead?

Quadwin

Quote from: Hadley on September 10, 2018, 05:57:46 PM
There is the "Children, school and learning" mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1440880973 on Steam, which adds pregnancy and school utilities but without adding toddlers and babies so the newborns are essentially born as 15 year olds.

Daruny

Quote from: Hadley on September 10, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

I just changed in the about the version target and it seems to be working, haven't tested it fully.  :-\
I hope the author doesn't abandon this.

Edit: nvm I had the notifications off. Maybe I could tweak it around?

PhantomFav

Quote from: Daruny on September 11, 2018, 08:12:14 PM
I just changed in the about the version target and it seems to be working, haven't tested it fully.  :-\

Cribs are bugged, and the operation menu doesn't open anymore.

Daruny

Quote from: PhantomFav on September 12, 2018, 04:18:34 AM
Quote from: Daruny on September 11, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Cribs are bugged, and the operation menu doesn't open anymore.

Yeah the dll needs to be updated, I had hopes that maybe the problem was only the target version but problem is with the dll I have no idea how to "mod" the mod to make it work, I still have hope that Kiame might be interested in updating this.

zeodas

fm666phoenix

Kroisos

fox149

sovantse

any way someone could update this? kinda needing the whole newborn and baby mods added to my game  :( wish i knew how to code xmls

harpo99999

unfortunately it is a mod that includes a 'dll' so is beyond mere xml modding, and from memory of the previous alphas/betas thirite took a month or two after the release of the alpha/beta before their (most addictive) mod finally was updated for the alpha/beta