[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chromia.

@Cheeran II
https://git.io/fxQjd
just did as you instructed and these errors came up shortly after.

Ruisuki

is the b19 version safe? how stable is it compared to the patches yall made for 1.0? more or less?

Cheran II

@Ruisuki
I had to declare what type of variable some functions are, but beside from that it's practically the same code. Just compiled with the version 1.0 .dll files of the game as referrals.
As I'm waiting for some mods to get updated, I'm playing with the B19 myself. Just for compiling and superficial testing the mod I'd downloaded the new version.

@Chromia
Sorry, don't know how to fix that "10 jobs per tick" bug. It seems its seems to be a problem throughout the game and mods. I can read code, but my skill of writing it is too low to perform bug fixing of that kind.

brotherthree

So I ran into a bug - colonist was asleep on a double bed when she went into contractions. Was unable to rescue her (the rescue option was greyed out, since she was already in a bed) in order to move her to a medical bed, so the end result was giving birth in the double bed.  When the baby was born it had no graphic, it was invisible. The kids name was Sly too... lol.

brotherthree

Quote from: brotherthree on November 03, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
So I ran into a bug - colonist was asleep on a double bed when she went into contractions. Was unable to rescue her (the rescue option was greyed out, since she was already in a bed) in order to move her to a medical bed, so the end result was giving birth in the double bed.  When the baby was born it had no graphic, it was invisible. The kids name was Sly too... lol.

Ahhhh I managed to fix it! There is a mod that lets you build wardrobes to change colonists appearance - once the invis baby was able to crawl it allowed him to change body types into a normal baby graphic!

Psyckosama

brotherthree

Quote from: Psyckosama on November 04, 2018, 09:17:09 PM
So is this working in 1.0 now?

I've only had one issue, which I was able to fix, and have put maybe 25 hours into the updated version of the mod.  So I'd say that one is working.

Ruisuki

Ruisuki

8 year old boy has a beard from one of chicken pluckers hair mods. The 'joel' cut from last of us

Psyckosama

Quote from: Cheran II on October 26, 2018, 03:34:36 AM
Quote from: Clipdipzip on October 25, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
Can anyone verify that the attachment above is legit?

Thanks for that question. Would have been nice if one of those who downloaded it had left a comment.

To clear all doubts of legitimacy I've created a gitlab account where you even can see my real name (don't know how to change that).

Link to my fork of Children and Pregnancy: https://gitlab.com/Cheran/ChildrenAndPregnancy

Linky no worky.

Jiro

Worked fine for me. What kind of error are you getting?

dlrpanjditlqkf122

I don't know why but my thin pawn get small clothes sized for child.
It makes me look uncomfortable with unsuitable graphic. Fortunately, it is the only bug i have.

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: dlrpanjditlqkf122 on November 13, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
I don't know why but my thin pawn get small clothes sized for child.
It makes me look uncomfortable with unsuitable graphic. Fortunately, it is the only bug i have.

That's always been a known issue. Adult Thin pawns wearing apparel that is the exact same stuff/material as that of a child pawn on the map suffer from this bug. I don't think Thirite or anyone else had found a work-around for that yet. (Honestly, I was hoping 1.0 would've added new body/head types or at least the ability to mod some in, but no such luck & probably for good reason...)

Debating on whether to go for the unofficial version myself now or no, seeing as Thirite had signs of activity on GL a few days ago for his other project... not that I feel like this version won't work, everyone has come back with fairly green reports so far, it's just I finally got a stable enough mod order & having to go through & potentially fix other mods to work with a mod I want to use is something I don't have as much time for lately...  :-\

Chezzprinn

Any chance of this mod getting a compatibility patch for Extended Human Body Simulation?