[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby23590

Quote from: Chezzprinn on November 15, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
Any chance of this mod getting a compatibility patch for Extended Human Body Simulation?
Unfortunately since i don't know who's maintaining this mod, that chance is going to be very low and hard to implement... :(

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Holothurin

Quote from: Kirby23590 on November 15, 2018, 03:36:32 AM
Quote from: Chezzprinn on November 15, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
Any chance of this mod getting a compatibility patch for Extended Human Body Simulation?
Unfortunately since i don't know who's maintaining this mod, that chance is going to be very low and hard to implement... :(

Did i miss something? What's incompatible between both mods? o.O

sidfu

the mod should work fine with body sim as body sim patches the main body for the game.

Chezzprinn

According to the new mod...custodian, I guess...Children and Pregnancy hard codes its body parts which conflicts with the new ones in EHBS

Dresden

sidfu

@dresden  read more than the title and u find out someone did their own update for it

leestriter

Quote from: Cheran II on October 25, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
I have compiled a new assembly.dll for version 1.0 of this mod. It's in the attachment. You have to change the version number in the about.xml yourself to 1.0.0 because that's just a quick and dirty work, I want to know if it works not only for me. Didn't changed anything in the code, not even updating the recommended obsolete bits (those where almost all related to translation issues, so translation errors might happen).
But like I said, it works for me, with only HugsLib as another activated mod. The dev log didn't throw errors, but I have only my system as test platform.

EDIT: first download Jarry's fork of the mod here: https://gitlab.com/jarry1250/ChildrenAndPregnancy (which is also the B19 Version), then replace the .dll in ChildrenAndPregnancy\Assemblies and change the version number in about.xml...

or...

download the mod with all changes here: https://gitlab.com/Cheran/ChildrenAndPregnancy

icedragon613

Does this 1.0 update from Cheran allow us to set the pregnancy chance? That would be huge and it's something I would really like to see in this mod.

Basaker

Someone should really pick up and continue this mod  :'( and put it to the steamworkshop

Kirby23590

Is there someone maintaining this mod or something?

It's been a while... I really do hope that this mod is still being continued on!!

It sad if it's abandoned... :(

mangalores

Quote from: Kirby23590 on December 17, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

It's been a while... I really do hope that this mod is still being continued on!!

I think it would need a full rewrite given the core game now covers the pregnancy part.

vandal

Quote from: mangalores on December 18, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
Quote from: Kirby23590 on December 17, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

I think it would need a full rewrite given the core game now covers the pregnancy part.
vanilla added pregnancy??????

Kirby23590

Quote from: vandal on December 20, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Uhhhh... Not for Colonists. But for Animals...

So Puppies, Yay!!!

But Kids... Not so much...

Kinda hard to understand what mangalores was trying to say... But think he mean't the Core Game has the Pregnancy part, Only for the Animals without touching DevMode with the Hediff that adds the Pregnancy to people, but it doesn't have the graphics for the babies it only makes them look weird like a tiny person and isn't satisfying and feels weird...

vandal

Quote from: Kirby23590 on December 21, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
Quote from: vandal on December 20, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Uhhhh... Not for Colonists. But for Animals...

So Puppies, Yay!!!

But Kids... Not so much...

Kinda hard to understand what mangalores was trying to say... But think he mean't the Core Game has the Pregnancy part, Only for the Animals without touching DevMode with the Hediff that adds the Pregnancy to people, but it doesn't have the graphics for the babies it only makes them look weird like a tiny person and isn't satisfying and feels weird...
errr...animal pregnancy has been in for a while now no?

Kirby23590

Quote from: vandal on December 26, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
errr...animal pregnancy has been in for a while now no?
[/quote]

Yea... I kept two alpacas... And i got too many of them... And sold most of them to traders...

Also i got to many Huskies but the Raiders got all of them... Unfortunately...

Though the Kids they don't have the Graphics too look apart from their Adult and Teenage Counterparts and they look weird... And you can give the Babies Weapons and Power Armor which is kinda unrealistic, when done with Dev Mode...