Where can I find files in DefLinked for translating?

Started by Keinos, April 12, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keinos

Hello, so I've noticed there's only core-game stuffs in CodeLinked folder, but nothing (well, only a file) in the DefLinked folder. But then seems German team and French got files in DefLinked for full translation.
Since I can't understand single word of German, or french (except schmetterling and oeuf.) where can I get the English version of files of DefLinked?
(or did i do wrong way? I just got files in the en_default.. haha)

Btw, the language that I am working for is Korean.. I know this is superdooper minor, but I really wanna try for my friends.

AcDie

Neone

You need to take them from Mods->Core->Defs.

However, there are definitions, not language files, so you need to take English text from there and insert it into appropriate place in language files (which you can create on your own if you know how or take from german or french translations).

Also be sure to read carefully note in the only DefLinked file in English version.

Keinos

Quote from: Neone on April 12, 2014, 05:50:57 PM
You need to take them from Mods->Core->Defs.

However, there are definitions, not language files, so you need to take English text from there and insert it into appropriate place in language files (which you can create on your own if you know how or take from german or french translations).

Also be sure to read carefully note in the only DefLinked file in English version.

AHHHH! Thank you so much!