Sacred Thrumbo Horn Weapons?

Started by Beathrus, December 28, 2016, 06:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

Idea for a Mod:

Sacred Thrumbo Weapons!

They are big, have good fur, and a nice horn! Plus, lots of food!

But the Horn itself isn't that useful. A mere 15 damage! D: So, why not refine it? Make a sword, saber, cutlass, katana, some sort of blade! Heck, even a spear would be good!

RawCode

this is xml only modification, you can do it self without any complications.

Beathrus

Quote from: RawCode on December 28, 2016, 07:03:07 PM
this is xml only modification, you can do it self without any complications.

What about artwork for the weapons? o.,o I can give ideas, but any form of coding and drawing... not so much.

Hydromancerx

Beathrus

Pink Omega

Well, i'm getting my PC the 15th of this month to play rimworld (yeah, crappy pc :/), and for some reason I was thinking about the same thing as you.
I'm a basic modder but I think this is too basic, so I think I can do it
maybe you could help me doing the textures? I was planning to do a sword with a thrumbo horn (the recipe could be: 1 thrumbo horn [duh] 15 steel and 10 thrumbo fur just to make it pretty.) it could be faster than the normal thrumbo horn and do...18 damage maybe? And also, a thrumbo bow like the one of the ascension mod, it could do more damage than a great bow and the projectile could be a little faster or maybe a little slower. Whatcha think?

<=To Be Continued/\/

skullywag

oh look, the bow i made. Want more?

I call the thrumbo horn one the THRUMBOW. Its true, I have a whole neolithic weapon mod....somewhere.

Oh and yes thats a squirrel skeleton, I have a thing about squirrels...what? dont judge me! Hate the darned things!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

O Negative

You can add a second verb to the bow (make sure it's not listed first), so that the bow can be used as a melee weapon when an enemy gets too close :)

Hydromancerx

Quote from: skullywag on January 05, 2017, 02:42:30 PMIts true, I have a whole neolithic weapon mod....somewhere.

How come you have all these cool mods but none of them work anymore! :(

O Negative

Quote from: Hydromancerx on January 05, 2017, 06:07:11 PM

I can imagine it gets rather tedious updating old mods, after you've created so many. It becomes work, instead of an enjoyable hobby.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: O Negative on January 05, 2017, 06:53:45 PM
Quote from: Hydromancerx on January 05, 2017, 06:07:11 PM

I can imagine it gets rather tedious updating old mods, after you've created so many. It becomes work, instead of an enjoyable hobby.

That's why i just made one big mod for Project Zomboid. So I don't have to update a bunch of little mods. :p

skullywag

They work fine. I just havent released em. I have my reasons that ive posted in numerous locations. Theyre coming. My mods are always updated during testing phase of an alpha release. Havent missed one yet.

Beathrus

Yes.. Yes I do. Skullywag... I definitely do. And hey, I won't kink shame you for your thing about squirrels. o.o

skullywag

I have a kink for shooting the little buggers in the face (irl too). Horrible little things.....

Beathrus

Quote from: skullywag on January 06, 2017, 01:24:17 PM
I have a kink for shooting the little buggers in the face (irl too). Horrible little things.....

skullywag.. what squirrel hurt you? D: Did it go berserk while you were outside base and get you in a tender place?! D: D: D: