[Mod Request] Cryptocaskets for prisoners

Started by lllMWNlll, December 21, 2016, 10:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lllMWNlll

Hey someone could could enable prisoners to be assigned to the cryptocaskets, right now, i got 12 prisoners and i really like to put then to sleep so i can sell them in future. Pretty simple i guess.

Prisoners "in stasis" dosen't eat, dosen't feel cold or hot, dosen't cost nothing. I wish to make a prison of cryptocaskets, but vanilla dosen't have this "tecnique".

Suggestions for make it more interesting:

* Prisoners that not "yet in stasis" feel a negative mood buff around (-10, -5).
* Colonists also should have a negative buff.
* Trading prisoners should also counts the ones that are "in stasis" but with a less value, because the risk from cryptocaskets sickness would make them useless to be "slaves" even if temporary.
* Prisoners could get out from stasis in beserk, in this case very rarely (i suggest 1 beserk case for 500 prisoners in stasis).
* In Prison Breaks, prisoners that are not "in stasis" should open cryptocaskets for their "comrades" to make their great escape.

That something to think for the mod. If something like that request already exists please answer me :)

«Temple»

I know this is 100% possible, all you would need to do is create a worktype and might need magic from the good ol' C# but might beable to do it all in XML.  Personally I don't think people would enjoy my mods and why would I mod when everyone else is probably better at it and make more enjoyable content :D

EDIT: Might not beable to sell them while in stasis, as the prisoner at that point is just data being held by the casket, you would need to make it readable by a trade menu or something

lllMWNlll

Quote from: Hunter00064 on December 23, 2016, 06:18:23 AM
I know this is 100% possible, all you would need to do is create a worktype and might need magic from the good ol' C# but might beable to do it all in XML.  Personally I don't think people would enjoy my mods and why would I mod when everyone else is probably better at it and make more enjoyable content :D

EDIT: Might not beable to sell them while in stasis, as the prisoner at that point is just data being held by the casket, you would need to make it readable by a trade menu or something

I have zero knowledge of programming anything... I just have some ideas and starting from this one it came popping more ideas related.

I will learn someday, but right now i'm focussing on other aspects of life :)

If you do the "mod" i'm sure going to download. :D

Thyme

As of A15, you can carry them in cryptosleep caskets when your prisoners are incapacitated. Either because you amputated a leg or they're still under anesthesia.
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak