[B18] TiberiumRim v1.7 - A Command & Conquer Mod for RimWorld

Started by Telefonmast, December 29, 2016, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanao-kun

It would be pretty funny to see this crossed over with the Cults mod to worship Kane and get Tiberium related blessings.

Grishnerf

this mod + realistic darkness + call of cthulu =  :o
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

Akrakorn

How do you destroy tiberium fields/prevent them from spreading?

Telefonmast

Quote from: Nanao-kun on December 29, 2016, 06:18:53 PM
It would be pretty funny to see this crossed over with the Cults mod to worship Kane and get Tiberium related blessings.
Sounds like a neat idea, might be implemented in the 2.0 Factions update!
Telefonmast - Ready to give you good phone connection!
- My mod project

Telefonmast

Quote from: Akrakorn on December 29, 2016, 06:23:32 PM
How do you destroy tiberium fields/prevent them from spreading?

Either cut the plants or build around a field.
- My mod project

NEPH

What a nice mod!
If you agree, I can contribute some design.

NEPH

Geth

Suggestion: If pawns die in the tiberium, they should have a chance to come back as mutants.

SteelRev

Main post doesn't really give a good description.  What do you use the mineral for?  Is the refinery a power source?  Can you make tiberium walls or weapons?  Statues?  I think the screens look awesome btw.

Telefonmast

Quote from: nephlite on December 29, 2016, 08:56:54 PM
This is an sample. (C&C3 style obelisk front)

http://imgur.com/a/lwqIR

That looks nice! Though there already is a back/front/side view of an Obelisk I've made.

Quote from: SteelRev on December 29, 2016, 10:05:59 PM
What do you use the mineral for?  Is the refinery a power source?  Can you make tiberium walls or weapons?  Statues?  I think the screens look awesome btw.
Green Tiberium is refined to steel,
blue Tiberium is refined to plasteel,
red Tiberium is refined to gold.
No the refinery does only refine the variants into its corresponding resources.
No Tiberium buildings so far like walls, nor weapons - would be listed. Statues have been thought about on my part.
And glad you like it.
- My mod project

Primal Lord

Green Tiberium is refined to steel,
blue Tiberium is refined to plasteel,
red Tiberium is refined to gold.

Unless you added gold specific or heavy gold cost things in your mod, wouldn't it make more sense for gold and plasteel to switch spots or replace gold with uranium? Correct me if i'm wrong, but gold's really only useful for selling purposes (including sculptures), making royal beds, and making ship computer cores, while plasteel is useful for defenses, weapons, and used in far more construction jobs then gold. This is a pretty cool looking mod regardless, and after making a few suits and helmets those rocks might make some pretty good defenses against raiders if controlled properly. Thanks for all of your work on this mod :)!

Telefonmast

Quote from: Primal Lord on December 30, 2016, 02:06:18 AM
wouldn't it make more sense for gold and plasteel to switch spots or replace gold with uranium?
Red Tiberium is hella rare, so it gotta have some value to it where I thought gold would be pretty fitting, blue tiberium is not the most common, and better than the green variant, from steel to plasteel.

That's how I thought about the whole thing, but if you think it's not balanced we are open to make changes!
- My mod project

Lerin

Something is wrong.
After update, every pawn who arrive on my map, wear a protection suit.

NEPH

Obelisk sample work is over.
If you like my art style and need help, please contact me by e-mail.

Lerin