[B18] TiberiumRim v1.7 - A Command & Conquer Mod for RimWorld

Started by Telefonmast, December 29, 2016, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdy

Telefonmast

Quote from: megatech2795 on January 12, 2017, 10:09:07 PM
man that looks AWESOME! I am following the development of this mod and CAN'T WAIT for the new release! You guys are awesome!

I'm glad you like it!
We're giving our best to give you frequent updates.
Telefonmast - Ready to give you good phone connection!
- My mod project

carpediembr

Is there a way to destroy the Tiberium Fields?

Just started using the mod and my new colony is surrounded by them

SigmaPrometheus

Quote from: carpediembr on January 13, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

You are surely using version 1.0 of the mod. (That of the yellow suits). It is necessary to download it again, since in version 1.1 it is when the fields can be destroyed. If it is not, sincerely, it is also advisable to put a wall around it, contain for now perfectly the growth

NEPH

So called 'Tiberium terror' is the ultimate form of feral evolution by Tiberium.
It is similar to Scrin, and only Trumbo species can reach this stage.

Telefonmast

Quote from: carpediembr on January 13, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

Did you start on the "Tiberium Conflict" scenario?
Because it spawns multiple fields on startup.

Quote from: SigmaPrometheus on January 13, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

You are surely using version 1.0 of the mod. (That of the yellow suits). It is necessary to download it again, since in version 1.1 it is when the fields can be destroyed. If it is not, sincerely, it is also advisable to put a wall around it, contain for now perfectly the growth

Actually I see no yellow suit there so their mod version seems up to date.
But yes.
In 1.1 Tiberium producers are desctructable.
- My mod project

Birdy

What about a tiberium harvester/robot that sows/harvests tiberium on the map? :P That'd be so cool to research!

Telefonmast

Quote from: Birdy on January 14, 2017, 12:05:06 PM
What about a tiberium harvester/robot that sows/harvests tiberium on the map? :P That'd be so cool to research!

The art already exists - so wait until 2.0 ;P
- My mod project

Birdy

Oh wow, haha. Sweet!! Thank you and the team so much. :D Love this game and mod.

Darkfirephoenix

The only question regarding the "harvesters":
Will they drive to a enemy siege site just to harvest Tiberium, instead of harvesting the Tiberium in your base/right outside of it?  ;)

Telefonmast

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on January 14, 2017, 03:41:15 PM
The only question regarding the "harvesters":
Will they drive to a enemy siege site just to harvest Tiberium, instead of harvesting the Tiberium in your base/right outside of it?  ;)

So far we simply got the idea - no working harvester.
- My mod project

dethbeginsagain

i cant wait to see this mod fully develop, i always loved the command and conquer series, due to this this mod made me think, holy crap man! this is going to be fun! tried mod, got spammed with green fields everywhere and was starting as a tribal, *smiled* then simply let my guys try and keep a distance from those darn crystals after containing them, always got pissed though when one of the attackers destroy the walls directly near the dalm fields. Couldn't contain them so i had to always build further out. *sighs* but that was what i enjoyed about the mod, something new and enjoyable! Hope to see some new progress from you guys.

TerrorThomasCao

Looked around but I couldn't find anything, so can someone tell me how to use the Tiberium Plants?

Telefonmast

Quote from: TerrorThomasCao on January 15, 2017, 01:53:49 AM
Looked around but I couldn't find anything, so can someone tell me how to use the Tiberium Plants?

Tiberium plants can be harvested once they are mature.
The resource you get from that can be refined at the tiberium refinery that you need to research first.
To get that you need the microelectronics research which allows you to build the Tiberium research building.
With that you can research the other Tiberium research project. Which are both necessary for the Refinery.

To harvest tiberium without fear you can craft Tiberium Suits at any tailoring bench after the "Tiberium Research" research project.

Hope this helps.
- My mod project

Goo Poni

Out of curiosity, is it planned for all  tiberium to start off as the green Tiberium Riparius and then slowly over time mature into Tiberium Aboreus  (blue type) and then to the final unnamed red crystals?