[B18] TiberiumRim v1.7 - A Command & Conquer Mod for RimWorld

Started by Telefonmast, December 29, 2016, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telefonmast

Quote from: Lerin on June 25, 2017, 03:08:11 PM
Builders are constantly entering the infected zone because they are working hard to build roofs over crystals. Very annoying thing

Could you show me where it happens? Because I fixed that issue.
Telefonmast - Ready to give you good phone connection!
- My mod project

Lerin

Telefonmast

- My mod project

Lerin

Telefonmast

Quote from: Lerin on June 26, 2017, 07:35:33 AM
at your service ;)

It has been fixed and the offline version is now available on moddb.
- My mod project

aukave

Non-steam download? Whenever i sub to a steam mod it never shows up into my rimworld modslist, just says downloading... with a steam icon next to it.

Telefonmast

- My mod project

Katarumi

Just a question, and it's fine if it's a spoiler, but what do I do with tiberium 'chunks'? I can't seem to mine them or harvest them or attack them.

Telefonmast

Quote from: Katarumi on July 05, 2017, 10:23:23 PM
Just a question, and it's fine if it's a spoiler, but what do I do with tiberium 'chunks'? I can't seem to mine them or harvest them or attack them.

Nothing so far. It has just been an idea for looks. But I'll make it refinable in a way.
- My mod project

roben

Thanks for this great mod, really impressive!

But, after playing some time I am wondering what to do. What is the intended way of dealing with tiberium? Is it possible/intended/reasonable to try to clean the whole map? Or should I just wall in my base and live with it?

Telefonmast

Quote from: roben on July 15, 2017, 03:14:40 PM
Thanks for this great mod, really impressive!

But, after playing some time I am wondering what to do. What is the intended way of dealing with tiberium? Is it possible/intended/reasonable to try to clean the whole map? Or should I just wall in my base and live with it?

Well it is you who decided! Your game, your story! You can just live with it, or try to control if not just completely remove it. That would surely be a challange to take ;P
- My mod project

Dermeseti

I went through the forum kinda quick so I might have missed it but I was wondering if there was a way to better cure tiberium poisoning? I had a pet die of it a while back even though I tried to treat it and I'm currently trying to save a couple of traders who traveled a little too close to the tiberium field north of my base.

admiralKew

Canonically, there isn't any way to cure Tiberium poisoning once it's entered the bloodstream. You could amputate an infested limb, and that might stop it from spreading, but if little particles are already in the blood, then it's all over.

FosterKicks

I f-cking love Command And Conquer ! I GOTTA try this

Madman666

Just wanted to say again - you guys are doing absolutely amazing job with all the stuff you keep adding. The ways to counter tiberium, use it, refine it - and it all also balanced quite nicely (to be fair vanilla weapons don't stand a chance against GDI\NOD stuff, their rifles are devastating).

Tiberium fiends are brutal though as are other mutated animals. 7 speed on a fiend? Ouch. That does make them excellent haulers and chasers though :) I am just praying they won't come in manhunter packs...

One of the most anticipated features for me is ability to make harvesters) I wonder how will you guys manage to code that in))