Sea Ice Community Challenge

Started by Rhadamant, December 29, 2016, 04:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshida Keiji

Quote from: mumblemumble on December 30, 2016, 10:31:14 AM
You wacky rimworld challenge guys.

Here I struggle with a too far north tundra, and you guys are surviving on sea ice.

I hope tynan makes an active volcano biome, just so I could see you glorious, suicidal bastards (I mean that in an endearing way) give it a shot.

Seriously, even if I can't do this to save my life, seeing you guys try makes my day.

Plus one on Volcano biome. Shape an island like Japan, and don't forget tsunami, kafunsho and typhoons too.

nedarivers

I have also tried this and its working really fine.

patoka

sorry for necro but do you guys have an idea what i should do here (pic related)
i already got a refugee, made her personally fight off the raiders aswell as tanking all the damage, then made her work her ass off with hauling all kinds of items from all over the map (lotsa ship parts and drop pods) and eventually freezing to death without getting handed a single meal. ofc i stripped her right before her lone death in the snow. i know this just made me hitler, but i kinda would want to repeat that with this new refugee but it seems like he is my 17 year old father so if i lose him i will be severely depressed for months to come and i am already constantly on critical alert.
can i just say no to my dad without getting a debuff (but also no weapons, armor, clothing, free dog food and random items either)
EDIT: nm, i just declined him, heard screams over the radio and no problem

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
surely you dont need to rebutcher corpses that you already half butchered if you leave the table to smoke a joint real quick?