Bought "Name in Game" via Steam. Not showing on creative rewards site.

Started by Robocop Twice, December 29, 2016, 07:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop Twice

Title has it. I bought NiG via Steam, logged in via Steam account, registered via my email, setup password, logged in, nothing there.

It specifically says to post here if you purchase via Steam and don't see the backer tier on the site.

Calahan

Sorry that nobody responded to this at your first attempt. Forum numbers, which includes moderator numbers, have been quite thin during the recent holidays. Hopefully things will get back to normal now the holidays have past. Anyway...

I'm honestly not sure what the proper support procedure is for Steam Creative Content Rewards purchases (or at least I've not seen a brief regarding any procedure regarding this). But if it specifically says to post on these forums then I would say your best course of action is to email Michael at Ludeon support [email protected] , and simply explain your problem/situation to him.

milon

Quick update - I just found out that only Tynan has access to correct issues with Creative Rewards.  Email is better than a PM for these kinds of things, so shoot a note to [email protected] to get this sorted out (unless Michael already forwarded it to Tynan).  :)

Robocop Twice

Figured it out. I created an account at the rimworldgame.com/creative site, and had logged in via Steam, but they are still separate. So even though they share emails, they aren't linked on the creative reward site. The reward shows up only when you specifically log in via Steam each time.