A few small ideas

Started by Teras Outis, December 30, 2016, 07:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teras Outis

I though of a few small ideas that would be a nice addition to the game

1.The Ability to rename animals, colonists can be renamed I don't see what animals can't
2.An animal feeder, some kind of small thing that uses hoppers to give animals food so you can choose what you want your animals to eat and what not too eat, somthing like a troth
3.A way to collect and use water, a simple way would be to collect with clay pots or simple bottles but for later game you could use pumps and pipes, and the water could be used for farming or crafting, also thirst could be another need for colonist and animals
4.Also Pipes could be used for heating, you could have a water boiler (another use for water) that than connects to radiators with pipes that work a bit like cables
5.Training equiupment, like weaights or tread mill where in the assign tab you could set time for training
6.More furniture, couches, differently shaped tables, shelves, and generally some more decorations
7.More interactions with other colonies, calls for help maybe in the form of a flare in the early game, the ability to ask to borrow resources from colonies and if the resource is not given back in the set time period i would decrease relationship, and maybe the ability to pay off the pirates or tribes people to stop them from attacking it
8.long term guests, they could pay you to stay in the colony for a while, they could rent a room and live with the colony for a while and they would maybe help a bit sometimes (like the animals with hauling) and there would be a small chance that they join the colony