[1.2] PowerSwitch

Started by Haplo, April 10, 2014, 03:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

you shouldn't connect the lamp directly to the switch. add a cable and let it connect to the cable and it won't automaically switch when switched off.

sanya02

Ok! Works! But, to make the switch in the wall! You came home, he was not on the floor)). And in the wall), and will take up less space)

Haplo

sanya02

skullywag

Stuff based wall switch would be a really good addition.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

DracoGriffin

Oooh, like the idea of this mod.

Are things in walls yet?
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

mipen

This is one of my staple cannot-play-without mods. Great work on this Haplo! I really think this deserves to be be part of the core game

harpo99999

Quote from: mipen on November 10, 2014, 05:23:43 AM
This is one of my staple cannot-play-without mods. Great work on this Haplo! I really think this deserves to be be part of the core game
I agree, to the point where I will NOT play with a new release until your mod is updated for the new release (unless tynan has placed similar functionality in the core game)

Haplo

Thank you for your kind words :D
This mod and miscellaneous will be updated as long as there isn't anything similiar in the vanilla game.
As there will be a weapon table, my workplaces will most likely not survive the alpha 8 release, but these two will :)
And.. when I find a bit free time, I'll also reintegrate the wall switches if you really want them ;D

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

harpo99999

Endoric

downloaded.  i was wishing for a way to manage power drain from all the time on lights when i just need the light when the pawn is inside the room.

Haplo

Updated to alpha 8
And as you insisted, the wall switch is back also.

thefinn

Girlinhat

Suggestion now: Switches that turn on/off in certain temperature ranges.  Heaters that turn on in winter automatically!