[Mod Request] Bandage yourself

Started by Fa11enArr0w, December 30, 2016, 10:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fa11enArr0w

Hello all,

I start my colony with one guy and work from there, I turn off wanderers joining. He just got an infection in his neck and now has the flu. Is there a mod that someone could makes so you can treat yourself? The mod should have limitations since doing surgery on yourself would be terrible, but just for the simple stuff I.E. cuts, infections, sicknesses? I am Playing Alpha 16. It would be nice if a doctor could at least bandage themselves.. Maybe make it take longer and increase the difficulty. Anyways, thank you for your time, I hope you all have a happy new year and happy gaming!

Sian

yeah ... either having a doctor able to treat himself or some other way of getting treated without involving other characters would be nice for an idea I have which is to turn off all 'wanderer joins' and the like and see if I can make it through a whole game with only one (heavily modified, heavily empowered) guy

Matsama

+1
Seems logical that you can treat yourself for small things like cut or small disease and much more difficult if you break your leg or impossible when you need surgery.
Another thing, maybe too difficult, would be to make a wounded (or somehow physically disabled but still conscious) doctor explain another colonist (with lower ability) how to proceed to cure himself or someone else.
==> A kind of learning process that could later be extended. Animals are trained, so it should be possible for humans....

Primal Lord

Dubs Rimkit: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29043.msg292418#msg292418

tested it myself first, it covers the torso and neck, but you can still wear other clothes like a duster, shirt, tribalwear, etc, just what you're looking for :)