[Art] More of those Colonist Drawings

Started by A Friend, January 01, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Still working on these by the way. Unfortunately tied up with schoolwork so its taking a while to finish everything. But here's a little something:

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

ChJees

Quite the contrast in that colony :P.

Happy granny, literally Soldier 76 and trigger happy girl.

Tammabanana

Quote from: ChJees on January 09, 2017, 11:07:57 AM
Quite the contrast in that colony :P.

Happy granny, literally Soldier 76 and trigger happy girl.

Rimworlds make strange bedfellows!
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

Limdood

I'm doing the sea ice community challenge...

That Engie drawing...i LOVE it.

A Friend

Still workin' on these.

Here's something in the meantime.

A Friend

Mkok

XeoNovaDan

That newspaper is SO RimWorld: Tribal Raids in a nutshell, Randy Random in a nutshell (actually, I still find Cassandra's more destructive; she sent a toxic fallout, manhunter pack of 29 boars (compared to like 9 colonsits), caused a zzzt, a volcanic winter, and a siege, all in short time, in that order, on my old Extreme Desert colony which was doing well until that point - it was only on Intense difficulty too), aaaand Human Leather (psst... cowboy hats).

Edit: my 100th post! :D

ChJees

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on January 15, 2017, 08:23:57 AM
That newspaper is SO RimWorld: Tribal Raids in a nutshell, Randy Random in a nutshell (actually, I still find Cassandra's more destructive; she sent a toxic fallout, manhunter pack of 29 boars (compared to like 9 colonsits), caused a zzzt, a volcanic winter, and a siege, all in short time, in that order, on my old Extreme Desert colony which was doing well until that point - it was only on Intense difficulty too), aaaand Human Leather (psst... cowboy hats).

Edit: my 100th post! :D

Randy Random on Rough is less destructive than Cassandra Classic who is on the other hand a total bitch on Rough :P.

Local man ruins everything would be those damn pyromaniacs for me.

XeoNovaDan

Cassandra Classic's a bitch, and that's why we love her :D

A Friend

ChJees

Awesome! Hehe, Ellie seem to be not too amused at the (lack of) Animal Handling by Brett there :P. (Also kinda appropriate since i train all my pack animals with Obedience and Release)
Oh and Wendy is always working on something whether it is a new power armor for Ellie that she worn out or components for all shenanigans.

And RIP Brett, she never made it to the ship ;_;.

XeoNovaDan

That's rather unfortunate. How did Brett die? Classic raider case?

I can see that Ellie is quite the abrasive, surprised she didn't insult the muffalo too for eating her assault rifle. And then there's Wendy who's too hard at work to be insulting :P