[A15] Don't Drop When Psychotic

Started by merthsoft, October 10, 2016, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merthsoft

Hello! I created a mod that makes it so your people don't drop their things when they're psychotically wandering.

Tech stuff:
The way it currently works is it checks for the WanderPsychotic def, and injects some code to make it so the TryDropRandomItem function doesn't get called, assuming it can find it. This makes it so that if a mod overrides what the WanderPsychoticdef does, as long as it still has the TryDropRandomItem method. The end goal is to make a configuration file that makes it so that you can set a custom def to override, too. I'll work on that later ;)

License is WTFPL.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=778877333
Standalone: http://merthsoft.com/WanderDontDrop.zip

Love

I wasn't able to view the license, for some reason my antivirus says it's a harmful website. But I went ahead and updated the mod to A16U anyway.

mega.nz/#!zl5DlYAL!qzdQl4DFsvOb1j8IMofgY2IfW5-tZvOzX6byE16r-a8 (Not working with release version and might even be unnecessary now)

Thanks again for making this mod.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Love

Something changed from A16 unstable to A16 Release. WanderPsychotic is completely different now, I'm not sure if they even try to disrobe anymore.

joaonunes

Quote from: Love on December 21, 2016, 12:56:20 AM
Something changed from A16 unstable to A16 Release. WanderPsychotic is completely different now, I'm not sure if they even try to disrobe anymore.

So this mod is no longer required?

EDIT: I saw in a reddit post that this mod is no longer needed as A16 already prevents dazed colonists from dropping their clothes
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!