Blackout Drunk kitten... what?

Started by BoogieMan, December 25, 2016, 01:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoogieMan

:o

Kitten. Passed out drunk... how?

I remember this happening unintentionally in Dwarf Fortress, due to unforeseen ingestion originating from cats cleaning themselves after getting alcohol spilled on them in taverns(or puddles on the ground) but seeing as alcohol doesn't show up on their diet how does this even happen?

LOL!  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

BoogieMan

Other cats are doing it as well, enough to damage their livers and cause cirrhosis. Going to have separate them from the booze, silly lushes.

boates

Not sure if he fixed this, but I do find it annoying that animals will consume alcoholic beverages... because they will.

slyscavenger

Thyme

If I remember correctly, some guy posted a screenshot with a Muffalo high on yayo, complaining about it. Tynan answered with something like: "Animals are now eating nearby stuff out of curiosity, just as intended."

And the strategy of knocking out a pack-muffalo (trade caravan) with beer placed nearby isn't new ;)
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

amodchecker

a few alphas ago i tried to make a pen around a pair of thrumbos that had stopped by,  because of an oversight on my part the pen's food stockpile stored both food the thrumbos could eat and some alcohol (might have been beer, but that doesen't matter much)  a few hours later one of my colonists came by and picked up a thrumbo horn and took it back to the main stockpile,  it was then that i found out you could kill a thrumbo with nothing but alcohol,  you would think that something thats big enough to eat trees and still be hungry would be able to drink the whole colony under the table but no,  it kills them, hmm..  i might need to see if i can acquire some cats and dogs and whatnot to see  what happens when there locked in a room with nothing but coffee (also, why you would want to administer intoxicants and coffee to an injured/ill pawn is beyond me, esp when its a pet)
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form