[A17] Tribal Instruments - Music for the RimWorld

Started by Hansenbansen, August 28, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansenbansen

Tribal instruments adds two new craftable joy objects to the game - the Conga and the Ogolupe.

Conga

Ogolupe

One of the most fundamental human joys - making and listening to music - now comes for your pawns!

• Instruments can be played and listened to by any pawn.
  • All Instruments act like normal joy objects -> no recipes are needed, just build the instrument and you're good to go!
  • Includes 3 different sounds for each instrument.

Downloadlink: https://www.dropbox.com/s/duu52hz3hfjv6i5/TribalInstruments.zip?raw=1
     Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1122870388

If I have some more inspiration, I might add new instruments later on. Please let me know here if you find any bugs or have any problems using the mod. It should not interfere with any existing mods.
     Currently only available in English, sorry about that.

Cheers,
      Hansenbansen

Hydromancerx

mvargus

Hansenbansen

Quote from: mvargus on August 28, 2017, 07:34:11 PM
I like, can I get this through Steam?

Yep, I've just updated the link in the description. You should also be able to find it directly through the steam workshop search now. Let me know how you like it!

mvargus

Quote from: Hansenbansen on August 29, 2017, 05:38:41 AM
Quote from: mvargus on August 28, 2017, 07:34:11 PM
I like, can I get this through Steam?

Yep, I've just updated the link in the description. You should also be able to find it directly through the steam workshop search now. Let me know how you like it!

the fact that the congo requires "cowskin" has left me unable to make one so far in my current game.  I love the sound from the Ogolupe though.  That was a nice instrument to put in.

Unless the congo is any leather and its just the tooltip displaying cowskin, it might be a long time before i can make one.  I might suggest adjusting that.

Hansenbansen

It's any leather or cloth. I have seen it display cow skin when no leather is available, no idea why though. Did you manage to use any leather for it?
Edit: just tried it again, as soon as I have any leather, it's buildable with that leather, its not just cow skin.

mvargus

I never got around to trying again.  I was working on expanding my base and the ogolupe was doing a wonderful job of keeping my pawn joyful.

mvargus