[A16][WIP] Advanced Robotics: A New Era - Looking for a programmer~

Started by darkrown, January 01, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorThomasCao

What now guys? Anyone have any coding experience? If the author of this mod is considering it, I say do a joint effort with skullywag, pass him the textures and any code you have in exchange for a part of the development process, or at the very least ask him to right up a trial beta and see if the community likes the code to stall for more time to find a coder or decide on your next step.

Techgenius

Be nice to have more options concerning robotics to mod rimworld.

Smexy_Vampire

i realy love this idea there like the mai mod but on staroids and more spessified :D

Lennbolt7

Perhaps you can change the title to advertise for a coder?

TerrorThomasCao

Creator, may I ask how far the mod is code wise an what kind of things still need to be coded for?

TerrorThomasCao

Also you could advertise this on reddit really quickly, it'll attract a lot of people. Not trying to steal anything okay?, but if you'd like I can send up a quick post about it for you.

megatech2795

That's a great idea! I'm very active in the community and with checking my mail so if you'd like I can also set up some posts around the forums to direct possible coders to you and your project! Again as said above with the others I'm just trying to help advertise this if you would like. I am very excited to see this mod get finished up  and released! Even as a beta! So if you'd like me to advertise around for some assistance let me know on this thread or PM me! I'd be more than happy to set up and manage a few threads directing coders and such to you and this epic project!  ;D

TerrorThomasCao

Doesn't seem like the creator has been on in a while...

Techgenius

Archadeas

Well, that's sad, I was looking forward to dropping in waves of expendable infantry drones, a constructor drone and supplies to make a war front against enemy raiders, throw up a few sandbags, barbed wire, build a recharger, batteries, fuel generator, etc. Would have been fun. I know that at one point, I may or may not have put all my colonists into crypto-sleep and ran my colony with MAIs and rumbas <.< .... >.> ... -_- take that cold snaps and heat waves, and flus, and age, and just about everything else wrong with biological beings.
When this world comes to an end, I shall Remain. The void beckons, will you heed the call?

TerrorThomasCao

Yeah I guess we're all just going to have to wait here and have mental breaks from the mood penalty of "Abandoned Mod -10".

Techgenius

Amazing potential mod abandoned -100 mood

Self-Harm state initiated.

Archadeas

Quote from: Techgenius on January 25, 2017, 09:20:09 AM
Amazing potential mod abandoned -100 mood

Self-Harm state initiated.
No need for that, heh, we still have MAIs, they are just not as easily mass produced(though late game I can pump out 10 a year to function as a standing army and shock fodder.)
When this world comes to an end, I shall Remain. The void beckons, will you heed the call?

TerrorThomasCao

Yeah MAI just got updated so there's that...

Techgenius