Started by darkrown, January 01, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorThomasCao

Holy moly, the thread it has been revived :P

Madman666

TerrorThomasCao

Welp, off topic is better than no topic  ;) :D ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TerrorThomasCao

For example, now it has absolutely no topic.

prince

This looks amazing. I don't want to see this fail, but I don't know any coders who I could invite over. Is there any news about the future of this? :(

TerrorThomasCao

I don't know the author's definitely watching us creeping and lurking here, he commented once, but it seems like no progress is being made. I would like a WIP version or at least access to the textures right now.

prince

It's because of the lack of a coder, right? darkrown did say they were talking to some people about continuing the mod, so hopefully they can help. I wish I knew how to code, or at least had friends who could, so I could help out, but alas, I don't. I was hoping for them to post an update soon xD

Dragoon

I hope this is not dead, it looks amazing :D
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Techgenius

Yes, these synths here look alot better than MAIs, improved. Wish mod author would release some of the resources if all else fails.

TerrorThomasCao

That's what I said. The textures really got everyone obsessed with this

TerrorThomasCao

PhantomR

JoJo! This is the last of my Hamon
TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEEEEEE~ Cesar Zepelli
Welcome to the true mans world~ Ringo Roadradigan
I have 4 testicles~ Jouske Hishigakitaro
Eat shit and fall of your horse,Asshole!~Gyro

Aladgal

as am I, sadly i'm not too hopeful though

TerrorThomasCao

Yeah, I'm really sad nothings come of this

skullywag

My offer still stands, given the textures I can have these ingame doing jobs in seconds, I have a bot mod in progress currently using the old Mech Def 2 bot textures from Shinzy but would happily switch to these as these have the tiered approach im going for in this mod.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?