[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise

By downloading you agree the terms and conditions below

Adds a sewage system, toilets, bathing, hygiene related needs and mood effects,
central heating, water, irrigation, fertilizer, air conditioning, hot tubs, kitchen sinks, you name it!. Multiplayer ready

Releases
Steam workshop

A painting tool to change the colour of most buildings, apparel, zones and constructed terrain. Multiplayer ready

Releases
Steam workshop

This mod adds new list boxes for adding bills, health bills, selecting plants for growing zones and building,
making it easier to find things when lots of mods are running, and you can also view the info tab with just a mouse over.

Releases
Steam workshop

Adds a minimap, with some options, doesn't hurt fps, ping tool for multiplayer.

Releases
Steam workshop

Simple skylight you can install into roofs to let in sunlight.

Releases
Steam workshop

Set of accessories with abilities and stat boosts. Multiplayer ready
Medkit accessory with buttons allowing the colonist to bandage their own wounds or others on the spot.
Repair kit accessory which allows constructors to salvage broken components while repairing buildings, these can then be fixed at a machining table.

Releases
Steam workshop

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

My other mods

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the game Rimworld to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
OWNER - Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the terms accepted when purchasing Rimworld (https://ludeon.com/rimworld/EULA.txt),
the OWNER has full rights over their MOD.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
MODPACK - A collection of MODS
1. LIABILITY
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE RIMWORLD GAME, PARTS OF RIMWORLD MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
2. USE
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
All derived works must be free and it has to be clear that the derived work is derived from this MOD, if they are made public.
Also a link to this Page has to be included.
5.MODPACKS
You may add this MOD to any MODPACK, but if the MODPACK is public then you have to include the OWNER's name and a Link to this Page.
(optional) It is appreciated if you let the OWNER know that this MOD has been added to a MODPACK, but this is not required.

Primal Lord

Mod works great, thanks for your work :)

faltonico

Perfect for the rich explorer scenario, and if you send your only doctor to battle.
Great mod!

Pink Omega

I was thinking about this when i first learned basic codding, why not make a standalone version of this feature that allows colonists to heal themselves? Then i saw that it was an dll injection or something like that, not a xml file, but anyways, who cares? Thank you for the great work dude, i suggest you to add the pickaxe and/or the drill, thanks again!

<=To Be Continued/\/

Dubwise

Ok updated rimkit and uploaded skylights and hygiene mods, I if i make anymore standalone ports from mars for vanilla they will go in this thread

leestriter

Do you think hygiene and psychology would be compatible?

Dubwise

Quote from: leestriter on January 08, 2017, 12:14:15 AM

No idea never used it, just gotta try

Trigon

I never realized how bad I wanted skylights until now.

System.Linq

Quote from: leestriter on January 08, 2017, 12:14:15 AM

I'm sitting on my own hygiene mod.

Headshotkill

I'm pretty sure Dubwise56 is the fastest growing popular modder of this entire forum, we should host some sort of mod(der) of the year contest!

Snownova

Loving the hygiene mod, but could you perchance give all the hygiene items their own category in the architect menu? It's a bit... odd... having them all under "Joy". I mean I enjoy a good sh*t as much as the next person but still.

skullywag

Pawns wont pickup and wear medicine bags automatically when its set in the assign tab. Unless I have a mod thats interfering somehow but everything else works fine.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dubwise

Quote from: skullywag on January 08, 2017, 06:45:00 AM
Pawns wont pickup and wear medicine bags automatically when its set in the assign tab. Unless I have a mod thats interfering somehow but everything else works fine.

Just tested and it worked fine for me, but im not running any other mods

Quote from: Snownova on January 08, 2017, 04:30:04 AM
Loving the hygiene mod, but could you perchance give all the hygiene items their own category in the architect menu? It's a bit... odd... having them all under "Joy". I mean I enjoy a good sh*t as much as the next person but still.

I didn't want to clutter up the architect tab and joy is pretty empty so i figured it was a good spot, if i add more stuff like power showers and central heating from mars then i might have to.

Thanks everyone, its the feedback i get that motivates me to keep making stuff and improving, Going to start updating rimushima to A16 today

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ajaviide

Hey sry guys, where do i find medkits and hammers etc in game.
Do i craft them, or  do  i have to buy them from traders?Im obviously missing smthg obvious :) thx