[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ajaviide

I could not find a  place to draft the tools, thx for the medkit tip.

Dubwise

Quote from: ajaviide on January 08, 2017, 08:07:58 AM
Hey sry guys, where do i find medkits and hammers etc in game.
Do i craft them, or  do  i have to buy them from traders?Im obviously missing smthg obvious :) thx

you can craft medkits/medicine bags at a tailoring bench and all the tools at a smithy  :)

ajaviide

Ty, i was looking at machining table mostly :)

Dubwise

Quote from: ajaviide on January 08, 2017, 08:45:46 AM
Ty, i was looking at machining table mostly :)

That's a good point i should make the power drill machined instead

vlad_1492

I like the skylights, but want to tone them down.
Full daylight for nine squares at the cost of a bit of steel seems, well, much.
Try growing corn under a skylight.

Maybe 100% for the center and 50% for the edges?

I wonder if I can figure out how to do that.
And off topic a bit, why is it that nothing but flowerpots will actually grow at 50% light. Hmm...

Hydromancerx

Can you incorporate stuff from the Lavatory mod into your Bad Hygiene Mod? They have a really nice outhouse seat that could be used between your latrine and toilet. Like a Medieval Toilet.

Lavatory Mod
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26978.0

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dubwise

i don't want to start checking for other peoples mods to use their buildings too i would rather add my own, and im focusing on things that i can copy back to mars right now, you can probably swap out the graphics for personal use though

Nanao-kun

What happens for bladder and hygiene for colonists that can't move? (missing a leg or stuff)

Dubwise

Quote from: Nanao-kun on January 08, 2017, 06:43:45 PM
What happens for bladder and hygiene for colonists that can't move? (missing a leg or stuff)

Right now they just shit their pants. Im working on job drivers for doctors to hand wash patients and bring them bed pans

Hydromancerx

Quote from: dubwise56 on January 08, 2017, 03:38:47 PM
i don't want to start checking for other peoples mods to use their buildings too i would rather add my own, and im focusing on things that i can copy back to mars right now, you can probably swap out the graphics for personal use though

Well can you make your own Medieval Toilet, Sink and Bathtub? I know its not Mars themed but it would be a great addition to this mod.

faltonico

Quote from: dubwise56 on January 08, 2017, 07:05:28 PM
Quote from: Nanao-kun on January 08, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Right now they just shit their pants. Im working on job drivers for doctors to hand wash patients and bring them bed pans
How about a new job priority like nursing? (and a proper outfit for that).
That way, we could have diffferent pawns assigned to feed and clean the patients, leaving doctors to do wounds/diseases treatments and operations only, reducing the workload on them.
Just a suggestion though.

Keep it up man!

Tgr

While I think that's an interesting idea adding a new work type for a few jobs involving patients seems overly complicated, work in Rimworld seems to revolve around broad specializations.

Owlchemist

Has anyone tried using this with HardcoreSK yet? It seems like they'd go very well together, for that hardcore survival experience it goes for.