Previous topic - Next topic

Hydromancerx

More ideas. This time new Traits ...

Weak Bladder
Use the toilet more often.

Strong Bladder
Uses the toilet less often.

Slob
Uses the Shower less often. Creates more of a mess.

Hypochondriac
Uses the Shower more often. Leave less of a mess.

Hydrophilic
Takes longer showers.

Hydrophobic
Takes shorter showers.

Modest
Very upset when seen using the shower or toilet.

Immodest
Not upset when seen using the shower or toilet.

Danetta

Why medkits are craftable in tailor bench and not drug lab (with other med things)?

Zebukin

Quote from: szypkiyakwonsz on January 12, 2017, 07:51:06 AM
that's the feature that should be added long long long ago.

Already done. Not a cheap solution, but worth it.
SunLamp is too expensive on the start.
Also few variants for  window textures (change Dubs Skylight\Textures\Things\Building\skylight.png)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

kardofaces

Pawns try way too hard/often to end Draft to use the bathroom. I get it--they got to take a shit--but we have a problem here!

Example: Draft colonists and set their location. Had one guy firing on poison ship to get mechanoids out. 2 colonists were spamming Undraft to use bathroom. Fucking stop, please. Shit yourself, I don't care.

Danetta

Is it okay?

Could not reserve Thing_Basin56230 for Murray doing job washHands A=Thing_Basin56230(curToil=2) for maxPawns 1.Existing reserver: Zee doing job washHands A=Thing_Basin56230(curToil=4)
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:LogCouldNotReserveError(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:Reserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32)
Verse.AI.<Reserve>c__AnonStorey465:<>m__6CE()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob(Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Psychology.Detour._Pawn_JobTracker:_EndCurrentJob(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

onerous1

Quote from: kardofaces on January 16, 2017, 08:41:51 PM
Pawns try way too hard/often to end Draft to use the bathroom. I get it--they got to take a shit--but we have a problem here!

Example: Draft colonists and set their location. Had one guy firing on poison ship to get mechanoids out. 2 colonists were spamming Undraft to use bathroom. Fucking stop, please. Shit yourself, I don't care.

I've had colonist needing to take a dump before putting out a fire. And if you use the hospitality mod, you need to put a toilet in with the guest quarters or else they get mad. It's a interesting idea, however some of the interactions are quite unexpected.

Another minor issue is that I've spawned a number of bed pans around my budding colony without a way to get rid of them. Would be nice to just burn them like the poo bucket once patients are healed.

Nevermind, it's part of cleaning up, which apparently my pawns have been too busy to do. Which is pretty disgusting when you really think about it, so I advise that you don't.

Thirite

Goldenpotatoes

Burn barrels should probably have a negative beauty factor, considering its a barrel of human waste. As of right now there really isn't a purpose to burning them past freeing up a stockpile spot.

Any plans on adding events that could trigger with having a sewage line? i.e treatment breaks and backs up the pipes, causing massive messes around any toilets/showers attached to the affected pipeline. Colonists waking up in the morning to their communal showers/bathroom looking like something out of a janitor's worst nightmare sounds pretty damn funny.

Dubwise

I'm almost done with the next patch, hopefully fixed a lot of issues, the version on here isn't as up to date as the steam version so a few bugs have already been fixed on there.

Next patch will have a new hygiene tracker which is more like the comfort seeker, it will fall all the way to 0 if you are hauling rocks through a room full of piss and shit at 40c, but if they hang out in clean air conditioned rooms and they don't spend long outside then hygiene will fall very slowly.

I also added baths, stuff based pipes, and clean white versions of everything. If pit latrines are full they will overflow, pawns have a max search radius for toilets and a max number of attempts to use one then if all fail they will just go find a spot outside to do their business, so they wont just resort to shitting on the doorstep if the bathroom is in use for a few seconds.

Also added male/female/unisex toggle on all the facilities, colonist assigning so you can limit facilities to 1 or 2 people so you can make private bathrooms, but they will still look for the nearest public facility to use. I'm toying with prisoner toggle but i will probably leave that up to the standard socially proper check. And im getting the room role worker running so it will show its a bathroom, but i will probably leave out the mood buffs for how good the bathroom is.

I have done an immersion heater and radiators, but i will probably skip them for this patch because they need more work. So for hot baths and showers the heater has to be connected and working, and then if power goes out the water in the tank will slowly cool so rads can stay warm for a while in a power cut or solar flare.

And i also added D&V to pit latrines/burn barrels/burning barrels so you need to keep um clean and burn that waste faaar away from your camp.

For the medkit mod i fixed a bug causing pawns to stall if they try to self heal in a double bed with someone already sleeping in it.

Serenity

Anyone else who like the LED lamp as a standalone? There are plenty of other LED mods, but I don't like the graphics in any current one. The exception would be Skully's Better Lighting which I just saw was updated to A16

vlad_1492

I use Combat Realism, and the pawns with Rimkits don't seem to do anything different. Followed the instructions, but they don't self-heal.

Liking the mod otherwise!

Dubwise

Quote from: vlad_1492 on January 18, 2017, 05:58:21 PM
I use Combat Realism, and the pawns with Rimkits don't seem to do anything different. Followed the instructions, but they don't self-heal.

Liking the mod otherwise!

someone on steam said that mod sometimes messes with other accessory based mods. I haven't tried it myself to confirm. But either way make sure the pawn has doctor enabled, that their work schedule is set to work which absolutely forces them to do the job, and that there is an empty single bed set to medical, and their area is unrestricted. If all of that fails then there is a bug or conflict somewhere

Warforyou

I finally figured it out that this is THAT mod that always makes pawns clear forced outfits. Every time they take a bath they take their clothes off and when they re-equip them all "forced" marks are lost. That's annoying! :C

APPROVED! That makes gear management almost impossible as you have to create an outfit rule for every pawn and that's hard to do when you have more than 10.

noedultheonlyone

Warforyou, same Problem here.
It breaks my Game!

Pls fix ...
:-[

Dubwise

yup been working on it, next patch is taking longer than expected because baths are turning out to be very fiddly to get right, but i have gender assign, colonist assign, and a bunch of other issues fixed. If i don't get baths working like i want tonight i will probably put them on hold and just release what i have got so far