[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EldVarg

Quote from: faltonico on January 24, 2017, 04:44:21 PM
Does it means we need 2 bathrooms now? no chances on doing a mixed bath?

I think you can choose.

Celestial

Is there a way to stop doctors from washing not sick people that are simply sleeping? I have a night owl doctor and he goes into everyone's bedroom each night to wash them

Dubwise

Quote from: ericchen1248 on January 24, 2017, 09:54:33 PM
Is there a way to stop doctors from washing not sick people that are simply sleeping? I have a night owl doctor and he goes into everyone's bedroom each night to wash them

That was a bug that should be fixed now, do you have the latest version?

ArthoriusBalen

QuoteIs there a way to stop doctors from washing not sick people that are simply sleeping? I have a night owl doctor and he goes into everyone's bedroom each night to wash them
Get Worktab from Fluffy's, then in the worktab you manual change the washing priority of your doctors  ;)

Cassiopea

I've added a flammability value to bed pans to they can be burned in a waste management room. I was wondering if you were considering making them burnable in the base mod too.

It's quite fantastic to have sewage and waste management to worry about now. Once you build infrastructure in that regard, along with an extensive power grid, there's definitely of feeling of progression in the colony. It becomes a legitimate hamlet and not a chaotic assortment of wooden shacks.

skullywag

Hey Dubwise just looking out for you buffy, but are you aware of:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837805397

If he has perms then fair enough, just this guys has been ripping off other peoples work quite heavily. Ramsis is dealing with others who hes ripped off.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dubwise

Quote from: skullywag on January 29, 2017, 10:45:34 AM
Hey Dubwise just looking out for you buffy, but are you aware of:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837805397

If he has perms then fair enough, just this guys has been ripping off other peoples work quite heavily. Ramsis is dealing with others who hes ripped off.

Hmm if he's being trouble then i don't want to encourage it, so i'll ask him to remove it

Dubwise

If anyone wants to make replacement texture files that's fine, just upload them here and people can download and replace the originals, i think its also possible to make a simple mod folder with just the textures as long as you use my original file structure and names and its loaded after my mod it will use them instead.

Simulacrum0

1.0.3 seems to have a few bugs compared to 1.0.0. shower's hygiene caps at 69% and no graphic plays like it did in 1.0, paws don't take cloths off and you can force a pwn to wash hands in a basin to 100%.

Edit: well i don't know why but showers are working right now. a pawn using a bathtub should gain meditative joy since it takes longer other wise why even build one.

Edit 2: OK i was 1/2 right, "Shower (White)" works fine its the shower made from stuff that does not work. both bathtubs do work.

Dubwise

that's been fixed on the steam version, i'll probably do a couple of other tweaks before i upload it here, and baths are a luxury item that take a long time to use, they are mainly for people that have big safe bases where people have lots of free time

PotatoeTater

Quote from: dubwise56 on January 30, 2017, 08:29:07 AM
that's been fixed on the steam version, i'll probably do a couple of other tweaks before i upload it here, and baths are a luxury item that take a long time to use, they are mainly for people that have big safe bases where people have lots of free time

I've been getting this bug where my sewer treatment plant is just a black blob, it just started and I have several mods. I haven't been able to pin point a cause but it comes and goes and only affects the visual, otherwise it functions fine.
Life is Strange

Dubwise

Do you restart after loading the mod? the graphics get loaded on startup

sidfu

PotatoeTater

Quote from: dubwise56 on January 31, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
Do you restart after loading the mod? the graphics get loaded on startup

Sorry for the delay, It seems to only happen every so often after tabbing out, but it comes back if I tab in and out again. Possibly just my toaster, mod functions as intended.
Life is Strange