[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidfu

Quote from: PotatoeTater on February 01, 2017, 06:34:12 PM
Quote from: dubwise56 on January 31, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
Do you restart after loading the mod? the graphics get loaded on startup

Sorry for the delay, It seems to only happen every so often after tabbing out, but it comes back if I tab in and out again. Possibly just my toaster, mod functions as intended.

alot of games do that when u tab out. try to play in window mode and have it nearly full screen if u need to tab out alot.

PotatoeTater

Yeah, at the time I hadn't noticed it until I scrolled down by that area.
Life is Strange

Dubwise

Quote from: sidfu on February 01, 2017, 06:08:03 PM
any plans to add a invisible kinda sewage line?

I'm playing around with fitting pipes in between the ground layer and the floor layer

danielee

In my game, the sewage treatment seems to break very frequently, like more than four times per day. My level is Randy rough. Is this normal?

EldVarg

It's because the water treatment system is over used. You nedd to build another one.

danielee

Quote from: EldVarg on February 04, 2017, 04:25:26 AM
It's because the water treatment system is over used. You nedd to build another one.
Thanks :), but when my people took shower, there is always an alert jumping out saying outside is cold and need clothes. Do you know how can I resolve this?

sidfu

Quote from: danielee on February 05, 2017, 01:57:08 AM
Thanks :), but when my people took shower, there is always an alert jumping out saying outside is cold and need clothes. Do you know how can I resolve this?

try building a bathroom instead of a open shower area

danielee

Quote from: sidfu on February 05, 2017, 02:10:56 AM
Quote from: danielee on February 05, 2017, 01:57:08 AM

try building a bathroom instead of a open shower area
The thing is that it is inside a bathroom. Still alerting..

lilymortis

I get that too, the unhappy nudity alert and the warm clothes alert, even with baths in heated bathrooms inside a heated building. I just glance up to the colonist bar and see if any are nekkid. If so,I just ignore the alerts.

Dubwise

you cant override alerts with defs, dont know why, so i would probably have to do detours and i don't really want to get into that because i can do most things without them

Trigon

Man I wish I could get fertilizer from the treatment facility. That would require a lot of cross-mod shenanigans though.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: Trigon on February 08, 2017, 12:54:27 PM
Man I wish I could get fertilizer from the treatment facility. That would require a lot of cross-mod shenanigans though.

Well there is a cuproPanda mini mod called the "Unifier" it allows you to make custom recipes with ease. So you could say make a waste barrel convert into fertilizer.

Unifier
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13400#msg129437

So something like this ...

<RecipeDef>
<defName>UNI_WasteBarrel2Fertilizer</defName>
<label>exchange Waste Barrels for Fertilizer</label>
<description>Exchange Barrels of Waste for Fertilizer.</description>
<jobString>Waste to Fertilizer.</jobString>
<workAmount>5</workAmount>
<workSpeedStat>WorkSpeedGlobal</workSpeedStat>
<workSkill>Crafting</workSkill>
<effectWorking>Cook</effectWorking>
<soundWorking>Recipe_Machining</soundWorking>
<ingredients>
<li>
<filter>
<thingDefs>
<li>WasteBarrel</li>
</thingDefs>
</filter>
<count>1</count>
</li>
</ingredients>
<products>
<Fertilizer>1</Fertilizer>
</products>
<fixedIngredientFilter>
<thingDefs>
<li>WasteBarrel</li>
</thingDefs>
</fixedIngredientFilter>
<defaultIngredientFilter>
<thingDefs>
<li>WasteBarrel</li>
</thingDefs>
</defaultIngredientFilter>
<recipeUsers>
<li>UNI_Unifier</li>
</recipeUsers>
</RecipeDef>

I have not looked up what the real items tag names are so this recipe might not actually work in Unifer.

Trigon

My god... This also reminds me of how much I miss cupropanda's mods though.

ChairmanPoo

Hello, I've made a small mod that allows you to turn 3 Burn Barrels into 30 chemfuel. Used the "bamboo to chemfuel" recipe from RimGarden as inspiration.

Since burn barrels build up slowly it will probably take time before you can refine significant amounts of it. On the other hand, given enough population and latrines, it's a matter of time that the brown gold will pile up ;)

I hope it works alright. I'm planning to add another "feature" that allows you to refine "burn barrels" into explosive pots for the medieval catapult of Medieval Times  :P

Edit: It doesnt work for some reason :( Will get back to you after I fix this

Tried it again and now it works ???

Anyhow, enjoy :p

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Trigon

Hey I was wondering if you could add some kind of unpowered bathtub. Medieval style that consumes wood for fuel to heat the water. I understand the pit latrine being the only way to poop without sewage treatment but it would be nice to have a better option than the wash bucket for cleaning oneself at least. Just a suggestion since I'm partial to medieval runs.