[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise

Kori

Oh..
Does it rely on any new A18 features, or can I change the version number and use it with A17 as well?

Canute

I am pretty sure that wouldn't work.
Just finish your current A17 colony with the mods your currently run.
In a few weeks A18 get released, and you can play a new colony with new vanilia and mod features.

whatnow96

How do you burn the waste barrels? I was looking for a command or something and didnt see anything. Thanks for your help in advance. :D

Kori

Okay, I have to wait then, thanks.

Quote from: whatnow96 on November 02, 2017, 06:29:37 PM
How do you burn the waste barrels? I was looking for a command or something and didnt see anything. Thanks for your help in advance. :D

Right click on the barrel should give you the option "Burn Barrel".

whatnow96

Muffalo Wool

Are the medkits single-use? I think it's unfair if they weren't.

Heni

Man your imagination have limit? One legend of rimworld modders ^_^

Exortus

Hello!

I have found a possible bug in A18 hygiene: Pawns won't clean by themselves, only when prioritised. If I force them to clean by job allocation, they will just stand around. They won't clean bed pans at all, even when prioritised. I only run RIMKEA and growable mushrooms besides the hygiene mod.

Also one question: how do pawns satisfy their water need? I have seen it through eating, what are the other options? (Especially for tribes?)

Thanks.

Goldenpotatoes

Bedpans in the A18 test seem to cause issues and lock up pawns when assigned a job involving them.

TryToMakePreToilReservations() returned false for non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should of been checked before. curjob=provideBedpan job (job number)

The issue goes away if the bedpan is deleted.

Kastuk

Suggestions:

Cogeneration, thermal power stations that can generate both power and useful heat.
Geothermal heating
Natural hot spring, Onsen
Wooden bathtub

Animal manure
Saltpeter production

Topper

any update B18 non steam update for this one? Have you had a chance to ask the devs to include some of these additions in vanilla? I seem to recall someone having a bad experience with toilets in Sims 2 and swearing to never include them in Rimworld bad that was a long time ago and these toilets really dont add to micro..just provide realism.

Canute

Dub use steam as beta testing platform, because of the autoupdate feature.
Once he is satisfied with the results he will release at the forum too i am sure.

Dubwise

quick update on progress, im still trying to fix lots of bugs in the new version of hygiene that people are testing on steam, i think once i have this next batch of problems fixed i'll upload it here, don't want to keep you waiting forever