[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valor

Quick question: Why public bathroom doesnt add mood buff if its very impressive? To benefit from mood buffs do I really need to make personal bathrooms?

Dubwise

Quote from: Valor on February 10, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
Quick question: Why public bathroom doesnt add mood buff if its very impressive? To benefit from mood buffs do I really need to make personal bathrooms?

Basically public bathrooms can be a room full of individual little stalls which are technically each their own room, so you cant make them nice for mood buffs, going to the effort of making a private bathroom for a colonist is a big deal and they are usually always a single room with everything in it, so i figured that it made sense to have a mood buff for that

Valor

Bathing in golden bathtub should mean at least something :) But understood, thanks.

Canute

Ask yourself, do you would take a bath in a golden bathtub in the middle of a shoping mall ? :-)

Valor

Honestly if they have the privacy as in my "public" bathroom I would. Basically my public bathroom is small maze with toilets and tubs.

darkwar1213

Quote from: Valor on February 10, 2018, 02:53:44 PM
Honestly if they have the privacy as in my "public" bathroom I would. Basically my public bathroom is small maze with toilets and tubs.

I can imagine the minotaur at the entrance "HAlT! Guests! If thy wish is to enter these halls, first you must traverse the laberynth of eternal flushing. Only then, shall thou take a pee at the golden toilet of benevolent releif"

Kori

Quote from: darkwar1213 on February 11, 2018, 12:37:23 AM
I can imagine the minotaur at the entrance "HAlT! Guests! If thy wish is to enter these halls, first you must traverse the laberynth of eternal flushing. Only then, shall thou take a pee at the golden toilet of benevolent releif"

Well that was funny.   :D

Ruisuki

been out of rw for a year. A17 added kits right? How do your kits differentiate themselves now? Have they changed?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Ruisuki on February 11, 2018, 10:46:26 PM
been out of rw for a year. A17 added kits right? How do your kits differentiate themselves now? Have they changed?

Vanilla kits? I am confused.. ???

Ruisuki

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 12, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on February 11, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Vanilla kits? I am confused.. ???
The medkits. IIRC A17 changed or added them in for vanilla to be similar to Dub's as of A16

Canute

These kits allowed the wearer to tend self, now this is a vanilla feature.
But i think the kits give some extra boni too.

Dubwise

tend self in the game is just a toggle button which allows a pawn to walk to the nearest medicine and stand on the spot tending their own wounds automatically if they are set to doctor and are working, my kit can be carried by anyone, adds some medical stat boosts, has 20 uses, its fully manual with buttons so its setup for fights, can force them to med up anywhere and while drafted, allows them to med other pawns during fights, very different

Kori

Would it be possible to add an option for hiding plumbing, unless you are in the architect menu?

Dubwise

its already hidden under floors which is how i like it, i guess i could do a mod option to just make them always invisible, but if you want outside pipes to be invisible then you can just replace the texture with a blank one for now

Kori