[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise

Quote from: Kori on May 08, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
Would it also be possible to let them use separate rooms with toilets and showers instead?
I don't mind building extra rooms to raise the quality of my prison or getting a slight mood debuff when I don't.
But please don't remove the privacy checks..

Basically prisoners will still have to use a toilet that's in a room that's flagged as a prison, if a prison mod has options to make other rooms into prisons without requiring beds, for use as workrooms or canteens or something, then you could maybe use that to make separate bathrooms. When prisoners use toilets or showers in prisons they will just ignore the usual line of sight check for privacy, those checks will all still work like normal for colonists, having toilets around corners in cells is the only way to solve privacy in a cell and i don't like it, so i'd rather just ignore privacy for prisoners, to make separate rooms myself i would have to dive into prisoner pathfinding and how prison doors work and do a bunch of harmony patches while also checking how all the other prison mods do it to avoid conflicts and all sorts of stuff which i don't really have time for, that's for prison mods to handle really, and is a lot of effort just so bill gives his cellmate fred a funny look when he takes a dump in front of him.

matheryn

hey dub's any chance for a weightlifting bench and weights for the prison to give prisoners some added joy

Canute

Prisoner need joy ?? Since when ?
When a mod add this ability, you should ask that mod author for some prisoner joy activities.

ELIF

something with the mod is causing a stack overflow error which causes the game to freeze and become unresponsive, I don't really know what happened, I mean it was working for a long time until now...

Dropbox link:output_log.txt

Dubwise

Dubwise

ok, never had that happen before, i recoded all the pipenet stuff in the next patch which im just about to release, it might fix whatever caused that

ELIF

Quote from: dubwise56 on May 09, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
ok, never had that happen before, i recoded all the pipenet stuff in the next patch which im just about to release, it might fix whatever caused that
Cool, looking forward to it, I really hope it fixes it, my current save has been alive for over 1000 days, and I'm really scared if I'm gonna be forced to make a new game.

thanks for the great mods BTW.  ;)

Chaos17

Hi,

I've a suggestion: would you consider to add soap (that you can craft) ?
It would be also cool to have wooden bath tub that you refill with bucket of water, lol or even a public bath like the Romans did back then.
(Yeah I like to play tribal/medieval).

Dubwise

http://bit.ly/2jV1hsN

here is the latest build im working on, give it a try and let me know if existing saves are working, im looking for bug reports too. If its mostly working i'll push it onto page 1

Changey thing listerypoo:

Added debug options to add and remove water for the ground water grid.
Added an exemption list for pawn types to the need def so you can add modded pawns to disable each need.
Fixed the fahrenheit and kelvin readout on thermostat.
Colonists manning things won't break to use toilets.
Fixed a bug that cause pawns to leave the bath as soon as joy was filled.
Fixed a bug that caused buildings to vanish while overlapping unfinished pipes.
Fixed fertility reading in bottom left text readout.
Added mod option to switch pipe visibility mode.
Fixed pipe blockages so they should actually happen now.
Pawns forced to rest now only use bedpans.
Added more details to inspect tabs for stuff like total water storage, pumping capacity, heating capacity, water used.
Added washing hediff to fix alerts for temps and clothing while naked and protect them from heat and cold while washing.
Re-coded pipe nets.
Converted lots of classes to comps so it's easier to modify.

Added water quality.
Changed contamination so towers will become contaminated, then need to be drained or treated with filtration.
Added drain tank button to water towers.
Added water filtration system to eliminate contamination.
Added a pollution types def where you can add any terrain or thing def to a list with a value for how much they pollute the water.
Sewage no longer kills trees only small plants.
Sewage now only spreads downstream in rivers.
Added river direction overlay.
Sewage treatment plant doesn't need an outlet anymore and works faster.
Showers baths and basins no longer produce sewage.
Toilets produce much more sewage.
Latrines store sewage again which needs to be emptied.
Sewage can be dug up into barrels of fecal sludge.
Added burn pits to burn fecal sludge, also allows burning corpses and apparel, pawns will become contaminated by standing near it.
Added composter to turn fecal sludge into fertilizer.
Added fertilized soil.

Power showers now heat water on demand.
Baths can now be heated by placing a campfire next to them.
Baths now drain.
Pipes can now be built through water.
Added radius adjustment to sprinklers.
Added bad hygiene hediff which gives stat offsets if pawns don't wash enough.
Thermal store changed to hot water tank using the boiler graphic.
Split the multi-fuel stove into a log stove and a gas boiler allowing them to be more efficient.
Added electric boiler with no built in tank to replace the old electric boiler.
Added multi-split air conditioning with pipes, indoor units and freezer units.
Added large radiators.
Added powered high capacity water pumping stations.
Added hot tubs.
Added kitchen sink...

SirDarin

Wow, that is a lot! Thank you! This is one of my favorite mods and now it has just gotten even better

Madman666

Its "holy shit" level of expansion there. Damn. Thanks for your hard work, Dubs. You're amazing.

ELIF

ok, so I tested it out, yes its compatible with older saves, it fixed the over stack error I've been having so that's good, but I noticed that I got a contaminated alert for the Water Pumping Station, even though its connected to a Water Treatment Plant.

Dubwise

ok cool, easy fix, already found another bug with composter progress bar

ELIF

also just a quick question is the Water Pumping Station suppose to help fill a Water Tower, or does it just provide water on demand?