[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise

thanks

uploaded all the steam updates
lots of little fixes, new wells in hygiene for tribal thirst needs, ui scaling in mint menus, fixed the lighting in skylights, fixed the bugged use count for medkits

rawrfisher

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Fluff driver=JobDriver_UseHotTub (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(UseHotTub (Job_1462906) A=Thing_HotTub453712) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_GetJoy
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at DubsBadHygiene.JobDriver_UseHotTub+<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<MakeNewToils>b__3 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Exception in CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail for pawn Fluff driver=JobDriver_takeShower (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(takeShower (Job_1462919) A=Thing_ShowerAdvStuff453727) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at DubsBadHygiene.JobDriver_takeShower+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<MakeNewToils>b__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)

https://git.io/fA2Wf  More errors popped up as I tried forcing fluff to use the other stuff.  Note: fluff is an orassan
Just gonna leave this here
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Dubwise

rawrfisher

Professional jerk

Dubwise

looks like a hauler bot is missing a verb, the map finalize failed because of the wealth watcher, prison labor is missing an icon, targetingmodes harmony patch is broken, and one of those many things probably caused my draw function to break

rawrfisher

K  I just didnt wanna type everything out had to report like 30 different bugs in the span of an hour related to targeting mode.
I think xeo was a tad overwhelmed by the volume I found related to modded factions.  If you see anything in there that you know how to address feel free but to tho I think most those are just passing instances

Ummmm the stall door acts as an impassable object for me  :-\

Are you familier with murphy's law?  I swear it applies to any mods I use lol   All ground water just vanished from my map.  It returned when I reloaded the save tho

Gotta ask..  Are colonists supposed to be going out and washing downed hostlies who havnt been captured?  Had my head doctor doing that and ended up being killed by enemies running away
Professional jerk

Dubwise

updated hygiene and mint menus to steam versions

mint menus should now play nice with "better workbench management" and you can now search for more stuff like.
Mod name - "core"
Stuff Categories - "leathery"
Apparel body parts - "legs"
Apparel tags - "industrial"

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 11, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
Ummmm the stall door acts as an impassable object for me  :-\

Gotta ask..  Are colonists supposed to be going out and washing downed hostlies who havnt been captured?  Had my head doctor doing that and ended up being killed by enemies running away

Mod conflicts are probably causing the needs to load on all pawns which makes your colonists try to wash them, there is a mod floating around which is breaking the needs since b19 it seems, maybe something else is breaking the stall doors

rawrfisher

Hmm want my output log?
Note: You may have nightmares after seeing it.

Exception ticking PitLatrine147406 (at (148, 0, 194)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at DubsBadHygiene.Building_Latrine.Working () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at DubsBadHygiene.Building_AssignableFixture.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Very likely a passing error that can be ignored but still
Professional jerk

Dubwise

uploaded hygiene .527, i changed the needs patch again, and added a warning if more than 1 mod patches the need check and lists them so you can narrow down any mod that might be messing with it

rawrfisher

Professional jerk

rawrfisher

https://git.io/fA1Ir

Got a few errors shortly after load.
They should be at the bottom of my output log since I'm lazy today lol

ShouldHaveNeed may conflict between these mods: chjees.androids, Dubwise.DubsBadHygiene, Harmony_PrisonLabor
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
DubsBadHygiene.HamonyPatches:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

This was hidden in the mess lol
Professional jerk

Dubwise

yup i just fixed that one super quick and updated, i missed a ?.

rawrfisher

Professional jerk

Canute

Hi dubwise,
about Burn pit
"Pit used for burning human waste, ...."
but there isn't any bill to burn any waste stuff, just corpse,drugs and rock&roll.

Madman666

Burn pit is fueled by human crap, so i d say it does burn away waste.