[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Thanks madman,
i must have missed that part. But after i rebuild it i saw fuel 0/250 same stacksize like the sludge.
Maybe the description could be adjusted.
"Fueled with feral sludge's to burn corpse,drug's and appareal."

Madman666

Well yeah, it might not be immediately obvious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rawrfisher

Oh Dub mind if I make a request?

The ability to pump water from rivers and ponds
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

agusXD123

I have an error and I do not know if I am the only one, every time i load the save, the blades of the windmill have no textures, like the waste burner and the filling bar of the water tanks ... some help ?? (PS: I speak Spanish, capable of not understanding what I wrote :P :P)
this says the error:
Tried to get a resource "DBH/Things/Building/Water/WindPumpBlades" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.ContentFinder`1:Get(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\ContentFinder.cs:18)
Verse.MaterialPool:MatFrom(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Resources\MaterialPool.cs:31)
DubsBadHygiene.CompWindPump:.cctor()
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:513)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke(BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:528)
System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo:Invoke(Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/ConstructorInfo.cs:77)
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:372)
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:254)
Verse.ThingWithComps:InitializeComps_Patch1(Object)
Verse.ThingWithComps:ExposeData() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingWithComps.cs:186)
Verse.Building:ExposeData() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\Building.cs:44)
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[]) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Loader\ScribeExtractor.cs:126)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[]) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Scribe_Collections.cs:128)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[]) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Scribe_Collections.cs:13)
Verse.Map:ExposeData() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\Map.cs:377)
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[]) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Loader\ScribeExtractor.cs:126)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[]) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Scribe_Collections.cs:128)
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[]) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\Scribe\Scribe_Collections.cs:13)
Verse.Game:LoadGame() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:432)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\MapIniter\SavedGameLoaderNow.cs:39)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:46)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)
[/size][/size]

Canute

agusXD123,
at first i would suggest that you delete the mod folder and reinstall/unzip it again, to be sure to have no old version file's in there. Not to forget to get the latest version.

And a complete error log might be helpful too. If you got hugslib use the Share Logs button or press CTRL-F12.

rawrfisher

@Dubwise
Remember the washing thing I was asking you about before?
I tried a game without any other mods listed by your check and the issue still persisted..  I was about to complain to shotgun about an issue with the priority settings from his mod acting up then saw someone mention your mod was breaking it...
Professional jerk

Dubwise

just did a little update, added better alert message for well contamination explaining the items terrain and conditions that can cause it and how to fix it, also changed burn pit desc.

agusXD123 you probably have a mod breaking static constructors, like advanced biomes, fix that and textures will work again.

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 16, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
Oh Dub mind if I make a request?

The ability to pump water from rivers and ponds
By pump do you mean remove the water like moisture pumps? because rivers and ponds already add to the water grid

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 18, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
@Dubwise
Remember the washing thing I was asking you about before?
I tried a game without any other mods listed by your check and the issue still persisted..  I was about to complain to shotgun about an issue with the priority settings from his mod acting up then saw someone mention your mod was breaking it...
Whats the mods name? what errors are there? why aren't people telling me? whats going on? is it actually my mod or is it another casualty of advanced biomes breaking the static constructors?

rawrfisher

The other mod I was thinking of is priority treatment.
So many things to talk about and I'm half asleep still lol

As for the pumping part I mean using them as a water source
Professional jerk

Dubwise

yup rivers are already added to the water grid, you just put the well next to them.

and i just booted up priority treatment, and everything worked fine with it at the very top, or bottom of my mod list, everyone was still pissing and shitting and showering and so on. So it sounds like more false positives of "mod conflicts" caused by fundamental errors in totally different mods

rawrfisher

Hmm ok.
I do know I was still having that washing downed enemies thing happen after removing mods that were shown by your check tho
Professional jerk

Dubwise

just to check again, you don't have needs for outsiders ticked on under experimental options do you?

rawrfisher

I dont recall you asking that before but yes I do.  Now that you mention it that's probably what the issue has been this whole time...
Professional jerk

Canute

a water well next to a river Ground capacity 3222 L/day, a water well at a good water source 3370 L/day.
And a water well at a not that good water spot 2878 L/day.
So a river don't improve the ground capacity that good.

I think rawfisher want something like reversed Sewage outlet.
Can only be placed on a river and got maxed ground capacity (i would say 6000 L/day).

Some issue from myside.
When a boiler don't heat anymore because it is allready to hot in the area, he don't heat the hot water tank either.
A second boiler with overriden thermostat setting wouldn't help much, since hot water tank and radiator's are at the same network.

Dubwise

ok im removing the outsiders option next patch.

and in my map a river well gets 3200L when in a decent position, vs 1900 on a well over a full patch of ground water, average rainfall decides how much ground water you get per cell so the wetter it is the less useful a river is.

and for hot water tanks you just turn on thermostat control on the boiler and it will override room thermostats to heat the water

Canute

Quote from: Dubwise on September 19, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
and for hot water tanks you just turn on thermostat control on the boiler and it will override room thermostats to heat the water
And the radiator's which are connected to that boiler will heat the room further and cook the pawn's inside. Sorry no option.

I would need to build 2 seperated network. One for sewage/hot water and one for room heating.
But that is hard to realize, not impossible but hard.