[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kapun

You could make it a separate add-on that can be installed it addition to the main mod.

Ruisuki

Madman666

Madman666

Don't mind me :) Its just that i talked about canteens and things like that with Dubs a LOT over steam chat and Discord. Its a frequently asked question. There probably won't be any canteens, but there is a possibility of something to haul water in for caravanning.

ptx

Quote from: Dubwise on November 10, 2018, 07:13:54 PM
would be nice but i can't override standard hydroponics because of mod compatibility, if i add my own people would just never use them and be confused about why they exist unless they are 10x better than powered ones

Aeroponics. Maybe you and dismar should collaborate. And like the ones above me, canteen.

JT

The Mint Menu is truly fantastic, and I'm really impressed by it.

One niggle I have, however: trees don't seem to appear in the list of sowable crops in one of my worlds.  I notice in the original screenshot that they do... is this like a problem on my end (e.g., running Seeds Please), or are they not showing up for other people either?

Madman666

Research treesowing. Everything is there, once you research it.

JT

Bah! Of course it'd be that easy.  Thanks.  Good to know that I'm just dumb rather than something needs fixing! =)

Madman666

No prob. Its was a really useless change, to be fair, so of course people will forget about it.

Dr_Zhivago

Edit: Meh, ignore this. I'll see if I can't teach myself XPath patching methods.

vandal

Quote from: Madman666 on November 12, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
Don't mind me :) Its just that i talked about canteens and things like that with Dubs a LOT over steam chat and Discord. Its a frequently asked question. There probably won't be any canteens, but there is a possibility of something to haul water in for caravanning.
makes sense. I use set up camp mod and often have to build a primitive well to get water since meals dont seem to fill my hydration by themselves. Canteens would be cool

Dubwise

Refillable canteens don't work for various reasons which i can drone on about for 5 paragraphs and have done already, so in the next update i have added water butts instead, which are like micro versions of the water towers which can be minified and taken on trips, the water is used during travel for hygiene and thirst if enabled, unless the tile has a high chance of containing water based on rainfall or rivers, and then it can be placed when you set up a camp and used like a well until it runs out, they can also be sold for a small profit based on how filled they are.

Warforyou

I have an issue with guests from "Hospitality" mod. My colonists get struck into an infinite loop trying to charm a pawn that is trying to take a bath... They literally pull them out of the bath just to say a few good words with no result though. The process can repeat itself for dozens of times.

Dubwise

not sure why they can reserve pawns that are in the middle of a job, check your log for errors