[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoCanDo

Is there a way to produce biosolids/faeces for it faster?

Dubwise

Updated hygiene to 2.4.600
Changes:
Added water butts which act like minifiable micro water towers which can be used for washing or drinking and for travel.
Recoded the scanners for finding fixtures and wells and water to fix problems with Prison labor.
Pawns will now find the nearest cell of surface water instead of a random cell in the nearest region.
Added a modifier for fully rested pawns to increase the chance that they will wash drink and use the toilet just after waking up, makes private bathrooms more useful.
Changed wash bucket to a water tub, its now refilled with water from primitive wells or rivers after x uses, and pawns can drink from it.
Removed manual pawn assigning ui, its all done with bed link now, more reliable and fixes some problems.
Added a warning message when trying to assign fixtures that are not in a room.
Added water splash effects for various splashy jobs like washing and showering.
Added simple showers with no floor basin.
Added privacy and cooling efficiency mod settings.
Added mod link option for Rimefeller, which adds a water usage component to crackers and refineries.
Added mod link option for Rimatomics which adds water usage component to cooling towers.
Split the needs toggle so you can disable either hygiene or bladders or both.
Added a flush size slider for toilets.
Decreased the default rate that surface sewage cleans up and spreads.
Decreased the base sewage treatment rate to slow down septic tanks.
Stall doors now animate and don't block light.
Added metal and stone to water tower stuff types.
Gas boilers can now be piped to fuel tanks from Rimefeller for auto-refulling
Added vampire fangs to default bladder and thirst needs filter.
Washing machine can now wash clothes, which removes the worn by corpse flag.

ultra4

Quote from: NoCanDo on November 27, 2018, 04:46:48 PM
Is there a way to produce biosolids/faeces for it faster?

go to the menu ant set the decay to zero, you'll have a ton of shit  :-X

Dubwise

Uploaded Dub's Paint Shop
Updated Bad Hygiene
Updated Mint Menus

Dub's Paint Shop adds a painting tool which can change the colour of most buildings, apparel, zones and constructed terrain.

Paint tool can be found in any architect menu near the cancel and deconstruct buttons
Colour coordinate your base, or use it as a modding tool
Create and edit palettes which are saved.
hex and RGB input boxes, copy and paste works
Can be added to saves.
Should work with almost anything.
Shouldn't tint buildings that don't have the right mask files for it to look right.

Bad Hygiene 2.4.608:
Fixed the bug where pawns set to work hours would get stuck trying to take a bath.
Added water fountains.
Added ceiling fans with built in lamps only the shadow is visible.
Fixed fertilizer being buildable under walls.
Sprinklers now cool down the room in a hot fire.
Pipes now stay visibly connected to valves when they are flicked off.
Changed the painting system to work like Paint Shop, removed some naff colours and shoved in a link to paint shop.

Mint Menus 1.0.135
Added the searchable bill list box to the health tab, tags injured limbs with a red cross for the right bill.
The search box will lose focus properly now.
Cleaned up some ui.

Platonov555

I just wanted to say your mods are freaking excellent. Thoroughly enjoying them. Wave

jager666

Hi Dubwise, I also would like to thank You for your mods, they are all excellent!

A little quesiton regarding Biosolids composter, how I should use it? I placed few in a heated room, connected them to the pipes, but nothing happens? They suppose to drop fertilizer? I have the whole sewage network (pumps, water towers, filtration station, septic tank and sewage pipe).

Canute

You build a Biosolids Composter.
Let a pawn fill up the composter with Fecal sludge.
After 5 days it is composted and a pawn can get out Biosolid.
With these Biosolid you can build Biosolid fertilizer, which increase the fert. of that tile.

jager666

Thanks Canute!

But where do I get fecal sludge? All the sewage goes to sewage pipe I assume? I only get the sludge in the beginning, when using latrine. Is there other way?

Canute

Don't connect the primitiv toilets to the sewage, then empty them.
Or just have a septic tank without other treatments, then the tank fill up and you can empty it.

Dubwise

Thanks! and i updated Paint Shop to 1.0.6, you can now paint smoothed walls and floors

jager666

Quote from: Canute on December 07, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
Don't connect the primitiv toilets to the sewage, then empty them.
Or just have a septic tank without other treatments, then the tank fill up and you can empty it.

Worked perfectly, removed sewage pipe and installed additional septic tank, I didn't noticed the "Drain" option before on them.

Thanks again!

RRMR

Thanks for making these. Mint Menus doesn't seem to work for me on the tailor benches. All I get is a black screen beside the regular bill menu. Could it be a mod conflict? I have apparello installed.

Madman666

No its not apparello. I have both it and Mint Menus - works fine. More than that. I initially requested Mint awesomeness for VG and Apparello runs. Look through your mod list for other potential culprits.

Dubwise

updated Mint Menus to 1.0.141

Fixed the performance on the health tab while using EPOE, it now updates the list of bills periodically so it should still list only whats available on the map but also work at 4x speed.

Also improved the search function on the health bills