[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiro

Quote from: temple_wing on February 09, 2019, 11:47:47 PM
What about to add a "water bag"? So that your pawns don't need to go back home to drink water.
In "No Water, No Life" (also known as MizuMod), there is a kind of "bottle" that pawns can harvest from water sources, except for the ocean (I don't think there is a desalination process yet). It spawns as a kind of standard plastic bottle full of water and disappears when a pawn drinks it.

forumgod

Air-con indoor units can be placed floating on empty tiles and inside walls, when they look like they are supposed to be placed adjacent to a wall. Is this a bug?

Quote from: temple_wing on February 09, 2019, 11:47:47 PM
What about to add a "water bag"? So that your pawns don't need to go back home to drink water.
Water barrels function like canteens and can be minified

mcduff

How does the "animal bladder need" thing work? I have it turned on but it doesn't seem to be making any difference.

Madman666

Quote from: nickdos on February 11, 2019, 10:57:15 AM
Air-con indoor units can be placed floating on empty tiles and inside walls, when they look like they are supposed to be placed adjacent to a wall. Is this a bug?

They just lack the neccessary building restriction of only being allowed over walls. If you use any wall lights mods, you ll see a lot of that. So i am pretty sure its not a bug.

forumgod

Quote from: Madman666 on February 13, 2019, 08:24:29 AM
Quote from: nickdos on February 11, 2019, 10:57:15 AM

They just lack the neccessary building restriction of only being allowed over walls. If you use any wall lights mods, you ll see a lot of that. So i am pretty sure its not a bug.

It makes no sense, so it's a bug

Dubwise

not a bug, i just leave it up to players to figure out if they want to have them hanging off walls or not, they could hang off other kinds of buildings, anything you want, else i would have to have them fall to bits when you deconstruct the bit of wall you placed it on, and placing them over walls puts them in some kind of void of space between rooms, and yada yada its just better to have them inside a room, im pretty sure players have worked out how to rotate by the point that they are building my aircon units

mcduff

Exception drawing MinifiedThing2024234: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at DubsBadHygiene.Building_Valve.get_Graphic () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MinifiedThing.get_Graphic () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MinifiedThing.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc, Boolean flip) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I have a kind of orphaned object that's bugging out and slowing down the game. If I search for a valve in my inventory I just see a blank line. Also if I'm selling/trading it stops at the line that this valve is on until I scroll past it, then draws the rest of it.

I'd like to just get rid of this or delete it but I don't know how. Any ideas?

Canute

Do you have ton's of minified items at your base ?
If not it shouldn't be that hard to find the minified object that belong to Bad Hygiene and use the Dev command Destroy to destroy it.
Do you use a mod that allow all to be minified or it is a regular item that could be minified ?

mcduff

It's a regular minified item but I can't find it. I can see it in the database but it won't show me where it is.

Madman666

Well you can only look carefully through all of your stockpiles. Or you also could make a critical priority stockpile for minified things and wait till your pawns find it and bring it there to delete it. Based on what console error says, it should be a minified valve. Most stuff from Dubs mods aren't supposed to be minified, hence the problems.

Dr_Zhivago

Hey Dubwise. I was planning on making a patch for DBH and another mod using a modified version of a biofuel refinery. However I changed my mind and will no longer be using the art assets I created. If you want to use them for a composter or anything, feel free. Assests are in a .rar attached to this comment.
Imgur Link

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dubwise

updated mint menus with latest mp friendly version, includes some general improvements.
added mint minimap mod to the list, works in mp, includes a ping tool for annoying each other.

Cl3arSky

i have a question about the hygiene, what are wooden water butts good for? The barrels, they get filled with water but what can i use them for exactly? Bathtubs don't seem to fill from them

Ruisuki

hello. The biosolids(i believe) are too heavy. each weigh 5kg iirc. How can you get rid of em more efficiently?

Canute

The biosolides are the ones you need to enhance the soil ?
Stop to fill the barrel to made these.
If they don't detoriate outside, you still can use the Dev. comand "Destroy".

Or did you mean the barrel's you get out of the toilets/septic tank ? You can build at burn pit (the other hygnie menu) to provide some light and heat.